Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

secret player profiles/pilots?

Page: 1 of 1
 CAKman1967
12-19-2001, 5:01 AM
Hi,
I completed the silver course of the T-16 races (now have Gold:1 Silver:8 Bronze:8) and when I got back to the player selection screen, there were two new additions: Lando Calrissian and Tycho Celcu. Both are trainees and have no medals (of course). What do these do for me? I played with one of 'em flying the X-Wing (not sure now which one) and it seemed that the lasers seemed to auto-aim, is this just my imagination? (PC version+patch)

Help me Obi-Wan...,
Carl Kessel
 Rogue Nine
12-19-2001, 6:36 AM
*punt*
 Rogue15
02-13-2002, 6:54 PM
ya, it's just your imagination. :) Those 2 new player pilots are just umm new pilots i guess....weird..
 Back In Black
04-07-2002, 11:14 PM
Is there a way to fly as Lando Calrissian? Please let me know. Keep in mind I own the Nintedno 64 version.
 Rogue15
04-07-2002, 11:21 PM
no....

in the pc version, you can type in full names, and they have them randomly named and you can change it to whatever you want. In n64 you can only enter initials.
 Back In Black
04-08-2002, 2:39 AM
Just out of curiousity, do you own both copies of the game (being PC and N64)? Just wondering.

As for the hidden passcodes [i.e. name entries (like Calrissian)], I just recently sent an e-mail(s) to both LucasArts and Factor 5 alike in pursuit of such secrets. Jury's still out as to a response of any kind. We'll see.
 Back In Black
04-08-2002, 2:47 AM
Just out of curiousity, do you own both copies of the game (being PC and N64)? Just wondering.

As for the hidden passcodes [i.e. name entries (like Calrissian)], I just recently sent an e-mail(s) to both LucasArts and Factor 5 alike in pursuit of such secrets. Jury's still out as to a response of any kind. We'll see.
 Wraith 8
04-08-2002, 4:21 AM
well.... i only own the PC version. but for passcodes... go to the forum below this one... the passcode quest..... Rogue 15 put almost every passcode on it there is :D

There is a search going on... but we havent had many people who were looking...

hope that helps :D

-Wraith 8-
 Rogue15
04-08-2002, 12:07 PM
yes, I own both versions. I first got the n64 version, then got sick of not being able to use at-st in a few levels....and so i got the pc version for my bday last year. :)

I know what I'm talking about. Those names you saw are just default names.

I'll get a picture right now to show you what the player setup looks like...
 Rogue15
04-08-2002, 12:14 PM
 Back In Black
04-08-2002, 9:40 PM
Thanks; that's a big help. I appreciate your time.
Page: 1 of 1