Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Welcome to the GFN forums!

Page: 1 of 1
 Metallus
12-19-2001, 1:57 AM
Hello everyone, I'd like to welcome you to the all-new Grim Fandango Network forums here on LucasForums.com. Still hammering out the bugs, but hopefully everything is in working order. I'm sorry to say that we couldn't import the old YaBB forums that the GFC was using, because that was a great place during the brief period in which it was up and running. We didn't have a YaBB converter for this engine, and it would have been horribly out of date if we'd attempted to import all the posts, since they weren't backed up past early September.

That said, I'm very happy to be a part of building the new community on LF. This environment will help connect more people to the great adventure that is Grim Fandango, and will also help the tight-knit GF community to branch out into other areas of the LucasArts universe.

ЎViva la revoluciуn! Happy posting!

-Metallus, Webmaster of the Grim Fandango Network
 Fender
12-20-2001, 6:29 AM
I thank you for your kind and gracious welcome.
 Tall Guy
12-20-2001, 8:20 AM
yeah its been a while but its good to be back!!
 Fender
12-20-2001, 8:42 AM
it's been about 4 months since I lastposted at your boards.
 Admiral Casaba the 3rd
12-20-2001, 9:23 AM
well i'm really gald this forum is back. so ty to the guys who made this possible or in spanish POSSIBLE!(but pronoucne differently)LOL
Page: 1 of 1