Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help

Page: 1 of 1
 Zygomaticus
11-01-2001, 12:24 PM
does anybody have any tips to avoid rushing and perhaps rush my opponent
 Paragon_Leon
11-01-2001, 1:21 PM
Scouting. Scout like crazy; especially the first 20 minutes. Rushing can easily be prevented if you know where it's coming from.
Build sentries around your base asap.
 jeffdark
11-01-2001, 3:05 PM
well, what me does is...the VERY first thing i buid is a troop center. put a power core next to it, and voila. an anti rush system..get abour 6 troops, and put a droid in ur comand center, so it becomes a turret
 Zygomaticus
11-01-2001, 3:54 PM
Originally posted by jeffdark
well, what me does is...the VERY first thing i buid is a troop center. put a power core next to it, and voila. an anti rush system..get abour 6 troops, and put a droid in ur comand center, so it becomes a turret
why do we need power cores??
 DarthTenor
11-04-2001, 1:37 AM
why do we need power cores??

Power cores provie additional speed in producing troops building buildings and upgradeing techs as long as it is int's sphere of influence.
 GIR
11-07-2001, 12:55 AM
You should probably scout and or build power cores and a barracks when u have enough rescources. As long as you're able to fend off the first beating you'll be able to survive the many beatings to come.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA-Bye (Walks out of room)
Page: 1 of 1