Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Download Awesome Star Wars Screensaver Now!

Page: 1 of 1
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-13-2001, 2:22 PM
I just found an awesome Star Wars screensaver and wallpaper that you can download for FREE! Just go to www.desktopstarships.com/savers.html) and scroll to the very bottom. It says you need to be a member, but you don't. I didn't. Click on the one that shows an AT-AT and wait for the download to begin!
 Darth_Rommel
08-13-2001, 2:24 PM
Not to be mean, but aren't you supposed to be typing that preview ;)
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-13-2001, 2:30 PM
Well my dad has a scanner so i figuered ill try using it to scan in the preveiw. That way it wont be as tough, i made a mistake its actually six pages! So just letme work on scanning it in for a minute or two.
 Darth_Rommel
08-13-2001, 2:31 PM
AHHH!!! Six pages! No wonder your scanning it :(
 Kvan
08-13-2001, 2:54 PM
Originally posted by thrawn12786
I just found an awesome Star Wars screensaver and wallpaper that you can download for FREE! Just go to www.desktopstarships.com/savers.html) and scroll to the very bottom. It says you need to be a member, but you don't. I didn't. Click on the one that shows an AT-AT and wait for the download to begin!
I go there all the time, but I always forget about getting a screen saver! Thanks.
BTW It better be good or it's your head! ;)
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-13-2001, 2:57 PM
Are you inferring that i have been acting inappropriately? If so what have i been doing wrong?
 Kvan
08-13-2001, 3:02 PM
No, no :D
I was just saying if the Screen Saver isn't good it's your fault. I was just joking around :)
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-13-2001, 4:40 PM
The screensaver also includes wallpaper, for anyone that didn't know.
 Tie Guy
08-13-2001, 4:54 PM
Hmm, i used to have that screensaver a while ago. I took it off coz it slowed down my comp a bit, Now i have no screensaver and my comp runs much faster. It's not like a watch hte screensaver anyway. I did get my wallpaper from there though.
 Kvan
08-13-2001, 5:02 PM
It slowed it down a lot tie? What are you running?
BTW You don't stare at your screen saver....I do ;)
 Tie Guy
08-13-2001, 5:18 PM
I have a Pentium II 450, not too fast, but not slow either. It mainly happened when i exited out of it, it took to long to exit and get back to the desktop. ALso, afterwards it slowed down a little. It is a very large screensaver ya know.
 Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-13-2001, 10:30 PM
Yeah, but its really awesome, all those screens in one massive viewing archive (of sorts)!
Page: 1 of 1