Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HELP?? lockups

Page: 1 of 1
 Commander Cobra
01-26-2000, 10:13 PM
Everytime I almost complete a mission my machine locks up. What's up any Suggestions??

------------------
CMDR. Cobra
 R.A.V.E.N.
01-27-2000, 4:09 AM
Dont finish missons.
 Imladil
01-27-2000, 5:19 AM
Gun + computer = final victory.
 Lujayne
01-27-2000, 2:38 PM
>=) You guys are terrible! My suggestion is...wait till one of our technical geniuses shows up, and let him answer your question!
Or, go to Yoda's Help Desk at the Lucasarts webpage.
--L.
 Commander Cobra
01-27-2000, 7:31 PM
Thanks Lujayne

------------------
CMDR. Cobra
 Conor
01-28-2000, 1:24 PM
Rogue Squadron crashed a lot on my PC too. Other games don't do it, and I never did figure out why...

------------------
Right is right even if nobody is doing it, and wrong is wrong even if everybody is doing it.
-St. Augustine
 Ikhnaton
01-28-2000, 3:23 PM
do you have any of the patches installed?
 Lujayne
01-28-2000, 6:27 PM
Thou'rt welcome, Commander Cobra.
--L.
 Conor
01-30-2000, 2:11 AM
It may have been a patchable problem. Unfortunately my game got stolen a little over a month after I got it. We used the insurance claims to get Xwing Alliance instead of getting RS again.

I did beat the game up, down, left and right, so I didn't see any reason to get it again. I miss it sometimes though.

------------------
Right is right even if nobody is doing it, and wrong is wrong even if everybody is doing it.
-St. Augustine
 Qui-Gon Jinn
01-31-2000, 5:39 PM
Hey Conor, can you set up 3D Acceleration in XWA? If so, how do you do it????? (I would really appreciate it if you told me. I have been having problems with it.)

------------------
"Be Mindful of the Living Force." - Qui-Gon Jinn

[This message has been edited by Qui-Gon Jinn (edited January 31, 2000).]
 Conor
02-01-2000, 3:37 AM
My Voodoo3 is the only card I have so it is already set up. You should be able to select which card to use on the video options screen, near the top.

Anything more than that I don't really know. I haven't had to do anything with it. Sorry.

------------------
-St. Augustine
Page: 1 of 1