Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Idea

Page: 1 of 1
 DashRendar
12-15-2001, 9:02 PM
I've always liked welcoming people to the RPG section and pointing them in the right direction, but after awhile it gets monotonous. :(

So my idea is why doesn't someone like Wraith, Eets, Masta, or Kvan write up a thread called "What We Do Here" or something like that. Then a mod can make it sticky that way we don't have to keep repeating ourselves over and over again.

So what do ya think? :confused:
 Heavyarms
12-15-2001, 9:59 PM
good idea :D
 Wraith 5
12-16-2001, 2:53 PM
Well then i think i will find the first thread ever posted in this forum and someone could sticky that one...
 DashRendar
12-16-2001, 4:33 PM
Well I like the "Welcome" Thread but you really out to correct your spelling and I'm not kidding. You spelled Universe wrong every single time. Plus you might want to make them all 1 post.
 Wraith 5
12-16-2001, 4:44 PM
ummm....

My spelling sucks... So what... if you got it, then who cares... and since there are 2 post now no reason to make them 1 now...
 hannibalscipio
01-03-2002, 10:09 PM
Sounds good!
Page: 1 of 1