Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Buying MI1 and 2

Page: 1 of 1
 JiveMonkey
12-12-2001, 9:20 PM
I've lost my Monkey Island Madness CD which included the Original Secret of Monkey Island and Monkey Island 2. If I wanted to buy them again would the best bet be to go and buy the Lucasarts Classic version of CMI that includes the first two games? If not, what should I do...:confused:
 Trapezoid
12-12-2001, 10:31 PM
WAREZ IS VERY BAD AND IT'S ILLEGAL!! YOU SHOULD JUST BUY THE GAMES. DON'T TRY AND STEAL---
Oh, you're not asking for abandonware. Sorry. I'll let someone else answer your Q.
 RemiO
12-12-2001, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by JiveMonkey
I've lost my Monkey Island Madness CD which included the Original Secret of Monkey Island and Monkey Island 2. If I wanted to buy them again would the best bet be to go and buy the Lucasarts Classic version of CMI that includes the first two games? If not, what should I do...:confused:

LucasArts Classic version of CMI is probably the cheapest and easiest way to get it, yeah. It costs $14.99 retail, but I saw it for $9.99 at Costco which is pretty dang cheap.
 scabb
12-13-2001, 4:29 PM
Well, I sold my copy for Ј30 on ebay, so I dont thing it's that easy to get your hands on in England anyway...
 Huz
12-13-2001, 4:43 PM
In the UK, you can still buy the Monkey Island Bounty Pack in various places if you keep your eye out for it. It costs Ј19.99 and includes the first three games.

Keeping an out in unlikely places, ie. Sainsbury's, got me mine! ;)
 Haggis
12-14-2001, 3:52 AM
 Dalixam
12-14-2001, 6:54 AM
http://www.thegamezone.co.uk) in England sells The Monkey Island Bounty Pack (The first three MI games in one box) for Ј29.99. The direct link:
http://www.thegamezone.co.uk/product.php?pid=234)
 Gabez
12-14-2001, 2:11 PM
Just ask them nicely?
Page: 1 of 1