Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Become part of "The Jedi Council" (Jedi Outcast Clan)

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi_Knight_UK
12-10-2001, 9:21 PM
I'm just recruting a few members in anticipation of Jedi Outcast.
I'm looking for a around 5 or 10 people to help me start up the clan.
I'm especially looking for Web designers to set up a home page and also people with experience in Moding , Maybe to make team skins?

This is a real shot in the dark! But if you intrested leave a message!
 Haazt
12-10-2001, 10:21 PM
sup, we have a site in the works just about finished, we have people experienced with being mods, so why not come join us?
well check us out anyway atThe Unholy Scarabs (http://pub79.ezboard.com/btheunholyscarabs)
we are always looking for a few good men!
If you prefer you can bring it under TUS, and opereate your clan from their

karax_haazt@hotmail.com
 NuForce
12-11-2001, 11:43 PM
:fett: The Empire clan has been around for a while. We are experience with the Quake III engine. Check out our site www.theempireclan.com)

Thanks,
[TE]NuForce
 Jedi_Knight_UK
01-20-2002, 9:09 AM
Would People Stop trying to Recruit me. I have no intention of joining another clan . Thanx for the offers though.

Update : Windows XP has no Outlook Express type program so making the website is a bit of a problem.
I will be recruting PLAYERS through e-mail.

If you want to join as player or Designer email me at dalglish25@ntlworld.com.

See You round.
 Scav
01-20-2002, 9:15 AM
Originally posted by Jedi_Knight_UK
Would People Stop trying to Recruit me. I have no intention of joining another clan . Thanx for the offers though.

Update : Windows XP has no Outlook Express type program so making the website is a bit of a problem.
I will be recruting PLAYERS through e-mail.

If you want to join as player or Designer email me at dalglish25@ntlworld.com.

See You round.

I know. You guys should contact him through PM mediums.
 The Truthful Liar
01-20-2002, 10:01 AM
Hi, I am not really interested in Joining your clan (No offense - I am happy with AB) but maybe I can design your website. I have a certain ammount of designing skills and am somewhat proficiant in scripting.

Please Respond or Email me if you are interested.

My Regards to you All,

AB_Legion_AB

~"Because I respect people who do something worthwhile"~
 Tay-Mar
01-20-2002, 3:54 PM
How could I refuse to assisst a fellow member of The United Kingdom.

I'm not the worlds best web page designer but I've done a couple, I'm certainly no good at mods(never tried).

I am around quite a bit and have some spare time I'd like to devote to JKII. I was looking to start a clan and posted on this forum but I'm more than willing to help u out in any way I can.

Email adde - ra-taymar@razor-angels.com
Icq - 89299691

Hope to hear from u soon.
Page: 1 of 1