Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

an old - new - adventure game site

Page: 1 of 1
 draedan
12-09-2001, 4:11 AM
Hi

I don't like to use the forms for ads but this time i must.
2 years old Adventure Crew - Turkish Adventure Gaming Site - is back from dead after 5 months like Mojo. Brand new design, features. The language is Turkish but you won't have problem because the menu names are English.

Plz visit and mail any comments. thanx
 Metallus
12-09-2001, 4:17 AM
Please don't advertise your site here, stranger. Thanks ever so much.
 scabb
12-09-2001, 8:21 AM
You tell him Met! (http://mixnmojo.com)
 Darnn
12-09-2001, 2:16 PM
Give him a break. Advertising once may be annoying, but it's still reasonable.
Any more, and we FRY him.
 scabb
12-09-2001, 2:35 PM
Originally posted by Darnn

A lovely, deep, fat fry, with a frier from my local Curry Pot...yes...I can picture it now...
 Lemon Head
12-09-2001, 4:06 PM
pah, mojo is a non-stop fun-o-rama and does not support commercial breaks

people plugging sites and various other forms of shyt will be flogged and dipped in butter
 Metallus
12-10-2001, 2:25 AM
Originally posted by Darnn

I thought I did give him a break ;). I didn't close the thread, and I didn't fark with the link (oh wait, he didn't really post one, save in his signature), so that the site would be inaccessible to curious people. I also refrained from saying "plz to no spam kthx", as I was feeling inclined to do. Still, it'd be a waste not to use that deep fryer we've got stored in the back.
 Lemon Head
12-10-2001, 3:51 AM
i'll get the side salade
 Rapp Scallion
12-10-2001, 7:44 AM
Originally posted by Metallus
Please don't advertise your site here, stranger. Thanks ever so much.
Where should he post it? I just wonder.
 Lemon Head
12-10-2001, 8:54 AM
when we say 'here' we mean on this mojo forum, which in turn means we couldn't care less where else he posts it as long as it isn't on these boards
 Darnn
12-10-2001, 11:52 AM
Ah yes, I see how this merger has bonded us all.
 Lemon Head
12-10-2001, 11:57 AM
lol no i'm just kidding - as far as i'm aware, no boards in the lucasforums support website ads unless they specifically state the contrary
 draedan
12-10-2001, 2:16 PM
Hi first of all

Well, what should i say, hmmm, i don't know actually.

But thanx for all replys, you all show us how grateful for a new adventure site. i thought you might all love this.

And don't forget, i said sorry in the first line. i agree with you, i don't like people using forums for ad.

Well, anyway, let me ask you another q. :

do you like the site? it's turkish, but if you search for materials, there are wallpapers and ads of some games.
and, the site includes also other adventures that are great ( i mean except lucas )

see you, and thanx Metallus for not deleting the message.
 Trapezoid
12-10-2001, 2:28 PM
Hey, if I didn't plug them here (the old board anyway) my Animutations would've never taken off...
I still wonder who saw them when I posted them. Someone must've emailed the URL to someone, or posted it on another message board, thus causing the snowball to roll...
 Gabez
12-10-2001, 2:33 PM
That was me! I think.
 Metallus
12-10-2001, 2:35 PM
Yes, but the difference is that this ad was draeden's first post here. You were well-known here before you started doing animutations, so it's not considered spamming to occasionally drop a link. But it's not okay for people to join the boards exclusively to show off their sites (not pointed directly at draeden; there are many people who do this).
 Schmatz
12-10-2001, 4:34 PM
Guys! Check out this cool site! (http://www.yahoo.com) It SEARCHES stuff. I have never seen anything cooler!
 Haggis
12-11-2001, 2:29 AM
And it works even better when you type "Google" in the text box on that site!
 Deepthought2k
12-11-2001, 1:08 PM
And it works even better when you type "Google" in the text box on that site!

How strange.
Using 'Yahoo' to search for the Google search engine, when the Yahoo search engine is, infact, Google itself.

Hmmmm......
 Jake
12-11-2001, 1:16 PM
And with that thought the Internet collapsed in on itself and ceased to be.
 Metallus
12-11-2001, 3:11 PM
Woo!
 Schmatz
12-11-2001, 3:23 PM
Originally posted by Jake
And with that thought the Internet collapsed in on itself and ceased to be.

Where have you been? The Net has collapsed on itself a long time ago.... back when mixnmojo went down. It led to a black hole. Look at it, right after mixnmojo went down:
September 11th happened.
The economy got worse than ever
Lucasgames sites went down
All this fun stuff.

Now, it's back up, and:
We are close to finding Osama
Economy is kinda going up
The Dow Jones went over 10000.
Christmas is almost HERE!!!
All the greatest adventure gamer sites merge to become a neverending conglomerate of PEACE!
Page: 1 of 1