Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

hoth???

Page: 1 of 1
 jonnyquest
12-05-2001, 6:42 AM
I cant seam to get past this level. i need to rasie troups but cant.
what do i need to do.
 jonnyquest
12-05-2001, 10:40 AM
some one help. its getting crazy now. i get 20 min into the game and it suddenly says i have been defeeted.
am i attacking the green echo base to slowly or should i wait on attacking them and hit the power generator first. or the ion cannon???
please help your my only hope
 Kudar
12-05-2001, 10:58 AM
make sure you keep the At-At with General Veers away from the main fighting if he dies you lose.

Saying that I haven't actually beaten the scenario yet.
 jonnyquest
12-05-2001, 11:00 AM
ok im know that and vader if he shows up as well

but how do i keep my fighter from all getting killed the snow speeders are kicking my but.
 Kudar
12-05-2001, 11:01 AM
Use Anti Air Units take out the snow speeders
 jonnyquest
12-05-2001, 11:02 AM
ok but as far as i can tell the anti air guys are dumb and have to be told what to do should i tell them to gard the at ats???
 Kudar
12-05-2001, 11:11 AM
yup that might help, they are a bit dumb though :D
 Wraith 5
12-05-2001, 11:15 AM
Also make sure that they are set for the highest level of attack...

Oh and don't let them fall behind, keep them at lest at the third line if not closer to the front.
 jonnyquest
12-05-2001, 11:27 AM
set for highest level of attack how is that done. sorry im anoying you all but im a dork
 Vader13
12-05-2001, 12:35 PM
I beat this level after a few tries. Here's what worked for me. Quickly make your way to Echo Base desrtoying the turrets as you go with your pummels. Then destroy the air bases first thing. I made a 2 pronged attack and took out the power gens as well with my heavy mounted troopers to slow unit production.

After Echo Base, destroy the Shiel generator.

This is where learned how to beat the level: After the shield gen, continue heading north to eliminate the rebels there and to link up with Vader and his troops. Use your atats to kill anything, but be sure to cover them w/anti air.

When you link up w/Vader attack the Ioncannon, but be sure to attack from the north/north east, not directly east. Attacking from the east will trigger a whole mess of speeders/other units.

After doing that I lined all my ranged unitson the west side of the wall and drew the last units up to them (and to their desrtuction) by attacking one of those units w/one of mine and them running past the wall.

Hope this helps!!!
Page: 1 of 1