Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

siege of otoh gunga (not about finding the underwater tower)

Page: 1 of 1
 Chewbca
12-04-2001, 1:50 PM
ok.. so i've seen the posts about how to finish this campaign and all.. i'm ready to do what needs to be done to complete it successfully..

Now if i could just make past the first 10 minutes of the darned thing I'd be in good shape... I can't really get a base started on this one... I've tried striking first and quickly at the nearby Gungans to the south, I've tried a defensive tact... walling, a turret or two.. but I haven't even had the chance to send workers to that island all the way across the map to collect ore and nova yet! I'm not sure I'm approaching this campaign properly.

I'm playing on Moderate and contemplating just playing it on Easy to get past it... but any tips on completing it first?

Thanks in Advance
 Messier75
12-04-2001, 6:55 PM
Two words - Shield Generator

You start out with just enough Ore to build one. Build it as far down as you can while it still being powered. Then keep your troops inside the shield and you will be able to repel the Gugun's advances. Then with the nova you have at the start build a few mounted troopers. Send your mounted troopers south to their base to take out their turrents and buildings with the Destroyer Droids as backup to protect the mounted troops.

I'll let you figure out the rest. Don't want to totally spoil it.
Page: 1 of 1