Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Am I the only one with this problem?

Page: 1 of 1
 Metallus
12-03-2001, 8:11 PM
Hey, I must say, great job with the forums, however I'm having a bit of trouble with my account. The LucasForums are using my GB.com account information, but the thing is, I had a preexisting account at Escapemi.com (with more accurate info and more posts), using the same name.

I went to modify my account today, and I updated my e-mail address to my hotmail one (as my @grimfandango2.com addy won't work for some time), and it ran into a conflict because it said another user was using it. What should I do? I've changed my address to my University account for the time being.
 ChrisC3po
12-03-2001, 8:20 PM
I've deleted your GB account, you should now be able to access the correct account.
 Aristotle
12-03-2001, 8:21 PM
Metallus..your account with less posts has been removed. Some people will indeed see duplicate accounts show up...and this is the place to let us know about them.

Log out, then log back in..and you should be fine.
 Metallus
12-03-2001, 8:26 PM
Thanks a lot guys ;). Testing, 1...2...3
Page: 1 of 1