Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I GOT A LETTER PRINTED!!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Tom
08-01-2001, 7:50 PM
Has anyone got the new copy of the british version of the official star wars magazine? if you have look at the letters section, there should be a letter from Tom Morgan in swansea, that is me!!! hee hee i am well chuffed! and also, in the cantina section with star wars dialogue you can use, that is me too!!!!!!!!!!! how well pleased am i? if you have it look at it! hee hee! wow
 CaptainRAVE
08-01-2001, 7:55 PM
I suppose i better get a copy just to make you happy then :rolleyes:
 acdcfanbill
08-01-2001, 8:13 PM
by official SW mag, do you mean Star Wars Insider? because i think all the versions are the same, i used to have a subscription, but let it run out for some dumb reason...
 ZeroXcape
08-01-2001, 8:14 PM
If you have a scanner, scan it for us ;)
 Boba Rhett
08-01-2001, 8:17 PM
Congradulations Tom!!! That's so cool. :)
 Tom
08-01-2001, 9:16 PM
yes alex, you will have to buy a copy! heh No it isn't star wars insider, it is the one with a picture of ewan mcgregor on the front, with a 'top 10 coolest droids' feature in it! i don't have a scanner, but i'll make 'captain rave' do it tomorrow! and make him post it! hee hee. :) cheers guys!
Page: 1 of 1