Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

takin a break....

Page: 1 of 1
 GonkH8er
08-01-2001, 6:52 AM
yup, im cutting back on my net time. its my new-term's resolution. dont get me wrong, ill still be coming here. just not as much.

just thought id let yas know. ill be round...... dont you worry about that ('oh, we are' says everyone :))

just someone email me if theres new jk2 media :)

it wont be for very long. a few weeks tops. theres just something i have to do.

until then, have fun.

Catchas soon,
Tha Gonk Hater
 PreTZeL
08-01-2001, 11:03 AM
ill definitely email you...
i wouldnt want the gonk to be left out :D
and...i will be doing the same thing, when school starts in 2 weeks :(
 CaptainRAVE
08-01-2001, 4:24 PM
Well soon i wont be able to post much aswell. I will follow Gonks new terms resolution.
 Boba Rhett
08-01-2001, 6:57 PM
Well, ok but you better not be gone for more than a few weeks! Well make sure to send you big news if there's any.

Which reminds me.... I'm practically going to be all alone here when school starts for all you guys. :(
 CaptainRAVE
08-01-2001, 7:18 PM
Dont worry, i'll be on every night....just wont post AS much :). Anyway, see ya around Gonk8her.
 acdcfanbill
08-01-2001, 8:03 PM
*snivvle* its like our platoons are moving out, and were off to the front... dont take a bullit guys!!!

anyway, you people better be around some, other wise were gonaa get lonely, oh, and we need people to argue with!
 MadPoster
08-01-2001, 9:25 PM
I am here, and I'll argue about anything!
Page: 1 of 1