Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Balance of Power

Page: 1 of 1
 Tango
08-01-2001, 12:53 AM
What's your rank on Balance of Power? Mine is Officer 4th class almost 3rd class.
 Tango
08-01-2001, 12:31 PM
Doesn't anyone HAVE the game? Hey, BTW, go to Jabba's Palace (http://www.100megsfree4.com/jabbaspalace)
(my site)

[ August 01, 2001: Message edited by: Tango ]
 PreTZeL
08-01-2001, 12:32 PM
sorry...no i dont, i used to have XVT but i lost it...it was very fun though
 CaptainRAVE
08-01-2001, 4:15 PM
Sorry, neither do I, but i do have XvT, it isnt installed at the moment though. I think it got to the one after officer...ace or something. It takes too long though, and i always get too bored before i get a good rank :rolleyes:
 PreTZeL
08-01-2001, 4:25 PM
its been a while, so im not sure...
but i think i enjoyed XVT *more* than XWA...
i dont remember though
 KillerBee
08-01-2001, 5:54 PM
I got BoP.. I Liked it personally.. it added story to XvT.. it was quite a good campaign, with decent missions, you could also do the campaign from either side, which was good, like as rebels the final mission was to save the base, and destroy the SSD, where as the imps goals were defend the SSD and destroy the Base.. which was lots of fun..

XWA imho after spending the 3 weeks before playing Bop and XvT missions through, tons and tons of times, was more of the same, which was annoying.. if I had had a break then I would have enjoyed it more and prolly finished it..
 MadPoster
08-01-2001, 10:02 PM
I was ranked Grand Feild Admoral Moff Supreme when I finished.

<small>I love my cheat codes<small>:P
Page: 1 of 1