Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

thanks again

Page: 1 of 1
 PreTZeL
07-25-2001, 4:52 PM
thanks xcape, guess he did get banned after all....if you ever need help monitoring the forums because youre busy or something, lemme know, ill be glad to assist the staff :)
 wardz
07-25-2001, 5:14 PM
crikey you're keen to get the Jedi Knight rank aren't you?

ill be glad to assist the staff

join the queue.

Hopefully the next mod could be democratically elected...
 PreTZeL
07-25-2001, 5:20 PM
hey now...
im not trying to impose myself, just offer some help, i dont mind if i get turned down, i never asked to be "part of the staff" just help the forums and "aid the staff", thats all....i got my point across and i wont bring it up again unless someone brings it up first...
hope that sounds a little better
and about the knight thing...
i dont know what you mean by "anxious"
i can only get there by posting
 pandemonium
07-25-2001, 5:22 PM
Who was banned? :confused: :confused:
 wardz
07-25-2001, 5:23 PM
I wasn't sniping, its just when i went to bed you had about 160 and now you have nearly 230.

I'm glad you enjoy the forums, some forums I have been to can be quite bad...

wardz
 PreTZeL
07-25-2001, 5:25 PM
ehehe, oops, i guess you are right
this week is going slow...i have a lot to not do...its complicated, i am just constantly waiting for new posts for some reason...
im reading books and not going out much, because i have lots of school summer work to do...im getting that done and not doing other things, when thats over, ill be back to my normal posting habits...heh
:D
 CaptainRAVE
07-25-2001, 5:46 PM
Hey Wardz...where are Gonk8her and all those lately?? They havnt been posting much.
 PreTZeL
07-25-2001, 5:54 PM
gonk is "around"
people i personally have been missing are:
Letalis
Vagabond
(somewhat)Aragorn, but he is sporadic anyway
and Swoosh a little too, where are these people?
 wardz
07-25-2001, 5:58 PM
hello Rave, I have noted their absence among others.

So its up to us Vets to keep things ticking over. lol

NO seriously I dont know where people are. I think its due to general lack of info from LEC. Hopefully things will pick up again soon..

wardz
 CaptainRAVE
07-25-2001, 6:09 PM
LEC really do need to release some kind of information. If they dont their gonna loose the few JK2 fans they have....apart from you and me :) . I reckon this site should have made some kind of graph with the ammount of posts each day. Even i've noticed that around days that info has been released there have been loads of posts. Then it calms down again.
 PreTZeL
07-25-2001, 6:10 PM
*ahem*
rave, ill be with you guys through the thick and thin!!
so, i hope thats some sort of consolation :)
the more the merrier
 matt--
07-25-2001, 6:14 PM
Maybe we'll get some more info at tonight's chat event.
 Wilhuf
07-25-2001, 7:38 PM
I hope you can join the moderators pretzel. We need more folks to monitor these boards.
 PreTZeL
07-25-2001, 7:43 PM
thanks wilhuf ;)
i hope so too, but might i say, i believe wardz is as qualified as me....and probably even more so, hes been here longer
 CaptainRAVE
07-25-2001, 7:48 PM
I think these boards are moderated really well. Remembering that everyone are busy keeping the site maintained.
 ZeroXcape
07-25-2001, 7:54 PM
CaptainRAVE: and opening new sites *cough cough*

PreTZel: Rogue wasn't actually banned... although he shoulda been ;) I just disabled his account for a while.

wardz: we may just do that. As I've said before, we'll be adding new moderators as we need them and as we open new boards. Our last moderators will be added right before the release of JKII.
 PreTZeL
07-25-2001, 7:56 PM
ooh, i hope this means...
we will vote for a few moderators...lets say, ill nominate wardz if wardz nominates me...lets set up a secret slush fund and begin our campaigns mmkay?
 matt--
07-25-2001, 8:24 PM
Moderator...hmmm...
*dreams*
*start evil laugh*
 wardz
07-25-2001, 8:46 PM
Wardz continues Windus laugh!

muwahahah!

That would be very nice to have something to go for. A common goal which people strive for. Its a very well though out system.

wardz
 PreTZeL
07-25-2001, 8:47 PM
my cloak is too big :D
oh well, ill grow into it
yes, i agree, common goal is good!
::continues the chain of laughter!::
 acdcfanbill
07-25-2001, 10:50 PM
slush fund, eh? sort of a Star Wars Swordfish?

heh heh heh, maybe not...
 PreTZeL
07-25-2001, 10:52 PM
ive never seen Swordfish
maybe i will one day..
but *slush* fund, you gotta dig the way that sounds man!
 acdcfanbill
07-25-2001, 11:46 PM
i havent seen it eithr, but i know they swipe billions (less than GL has) from a CIA slush fund...
 GonkH8er
07-26-2001, 5:55 AM
ive got some stuff to say :)

im still around here. i still post. ive just been preoccupied as of late.

swordfish was a pretty good movie. its amazing how much fun you can have with a pack of c4 and a cylindrical tube of large ball bearings.

maybe we should have a vote for a moderator, seeing as it should be someone who the people here like and can associate with. someone they know will be fair. maybe zero or someone should have a post when the time and need comes, where people volunteer. he then picks 8 or so candidates, and we vote on the main page :) hows that for a democracy?
 GonkH8er
07-26-2001, 5:57 AM
Originally posted by CaptainRAVE:
Gonk8her

lol you sound like youre accusing me of eating some woman. :)

personally, i prefer children.....

[ July 26, 2001: Message edited by: GonkH8er ]
 Syndrix
07-26-2001, 4:23 PM
Perhaps its just me gonk, but that last post made absolutely no sense. He just quoted your name, apparently.

Anyway I have also seen swordfish and must say it is quite good, interesting plot and plenty of action as well. And that ball bearing scene at the start in slow motion is awesome. Perhaps everyone will forget about Battlefield earth....
 PreTZeL
07-26-2001, 4:39 PM
look closer in the text...
hes leaving out the "H"
 acdcfanbill
07-27-2001, 2:18 AM
like that moderator? what an odd concept...

just kidden, we all are required to like the moderator, its the duty of a peon, duh!
Page: 1 of 1