Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Just to be internationally friendly :)

Page: 1 of 1
 magnum
06-21-2001, 9:42 PM
Hey people!
Where are you from? What languages do you speak? Perhaps we can arrange an international frag tournament :D :D :D

I'm From Buenos Aires, in Argentina (in the south of South America, if anybody asks ;) )
My native language is spanish, and I talk also english (duh) and a little japanese.
 TheJackal_jk2
06-21-2001, 10:02 PM
Hola! Como esta senoir!?

I come from Ottawa, Ontario (Canada). My primary language from birth is French, however I know English just as well. (In Canada, French and English are the primary languages). I also know a few words of German because I lived there when I was about 4 years old... however dont start talking with me in german. I said I only know a few.

2 years ago I had Spanish course... no offense but I hated it! (it's all about the teacher, not about the language)

[ June 21, 2001: Message edited by: TheJackal ]
 Darth Simpson
06-22-2001, 1:10 AM
I'm from Norway.

I speak Norwegian, English and a little bit of German.

Nice to meet you! :D
 Boba Rhett
06-22-2001, 1:18 AM
I'm from The U.S. "Iowa" and I speak English,Bad English, And very little Spanish.
 digl
06-22-2001, 1:23 AM
Hola Magnum!

Ya no soy el unico latinoamericano aqui!

Im from Chile as it says below, my native language is Spanish, and I speak english too
 magnum
06-22-2001, 3:57 AM
It's good to see people knowing each other! :)

I started this thread because I've found that this is a good community, from different ages (as someone stated in a previous thread), sex, and nationalities.
Things like that makes me happy, knowing that there is good people around :D

Keep coming!
 GonkH8er
06-22-2001, 9:09 AM
Brisbane, Australia

I speak australian, mayyyyyte :)
 wardz
06-22-2001, 5:08 PM
my name is wardz and im an alcoholic...

whoops wrong forum.

Im from the United Kingdom, and speak English (surprisingly) French y un poco de espanol...

wardz
 Tre Lightshadow
06-22-2001, 5:47 PM
I'm from Uranus... No not really. I'm from Houston Texas, (US), and I'm not a cowboy. Houston is the space capital, so we'd be the first ones to go... nevermind that. I skateboard, play guitar in a (punk) band, and work on my little art business. I'm 17 and... get off subject ALOT. Ok, I also BS'ed my way through Spanish, Spanish 2, and Spanish 2 (I didn't really BS my way through the 1st time.) The only words I remember are mastarbarse and "Tu mama." Ok, that's my story.... <font size="+3" color="Trey"> WENIS!!!</font> :D
PS I am also fluent in Rodian, Huttese, Binary, HTML, and C++, really I am, I can speak in them.... or can I? The world may never know....

[ June 22, 2001: Message edited by: Tre Lightshadow ]
 MaDMaN
06-22-2001, 6:30 PM
Konichiwa....Domo Arigato.
I speak Engliz and a little Gran but thats about it...sadly :)
 matt--
06-22-2001, 6:59 PM
English, and very little spanish. I also hated my spanish teacher(that' why I know very little).

Originally posted by Magnum:
<STRONG>I've found that this is a good community, from different ages (as someone stated in a previous thread), sex, and nationalities.
</STRONG>

So...Any fine ladies in here?
 Qui-GONE Jinn
06-22-2001, 7:00 PM
I'm from Norway, like Simpson, and thus I speak Norwegian, as well as English and some German (not good enough, though)... I know what's being said, but I can't make my own sentences... Sheeesh!
 Vornskr
06-22-2001, 7:03 PM
I'm from the US. I speak English know a good deal of Latin. I can understand *very* simple sentences in German.
 CaptainRAVE
06-22-2001, 7:17 PM
Im from the UK. My 1st language is english, but i can speak a little french.
 wardz
06-22-2001, 7:49 PM
WHAT?! no welsh?

wardz
 CaptainRAVE
06-22-2001, 8:26 PM
Nope :)
 digl
06-23-2001, 6:30 PM
Its said "masturbarse" Lightshadow

[ June 23, 2001: Message edited by: digl ]
 Tom
06-23-2001, 9:37 PM
I live in the same Backwater village in Wales as Captain Rave, aka Alex, I speak welsh, a little french, and not a word of english, so sorry guys. ummmmmm, wait, that's wrong. I speak very little welsh and am fluent in english, i can talk about my daily routine in french and that is about it.
Oh for those who have never heard of our pathetic little country, wales is the pigs head when you look at the UK. Okay you have to look at the map to see that one, but trust me, it's there. i'm babling now so i'll just hit add reply. yeah.
 Roger
06-23-2001, 11:14 PM
Hi

I'm Roger and I'm from the Netherlands. I live in San Francisco, California, USA though...
Page: 1 of 1