Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

elite force...

Page: 1 of 1
 PreTZeL
07-14-2001, 7:08 PM
hey, i was just bored this afternoon, when i thought...hmm i dont really like star trek at all, ive never even seen an episode...but i really wanna take a glimpse at something raven has to offer, so i downloaded that elite force demo...and i have to say, it was quite good, i donthave a video card, i pretty much run off my processor, but even then, the graphics were amazing and the gameplay was interesting, i suggest, if you havent played the demo, or the full version, that you download it, it really is worth the trouble (115 MB have a good connection like me, heh)
has anyone else played it? comments?
 digl
07-14-2001, 10:07 PM
I havent played it, but I dont have a good connection
I hope to get cable soon

You mean you dont have a 3D accelerator dont you? Or you have on board video?? That really sucks
How can you have a good connection and you dont get a good video card?
 Wilhuf
07-14-2001, 10:36 PM
Dang it I wish Obi-Wankenobi.net was still online. We had a discussion on the pros and cons of Elite Force.
I like the game, it's quite fast paced, has good network model, and the graphics are top notch. Plus it has several gameplay types such as assimilation, disintegration, elimination, and specialties.
 PreTZeL
07-15-2001, 11:55 AM
onboard video...getting a 3d accelerator asap, heh, i have the money now ;)
cable means more to me than 3d, so i got it fist
 KordKelly
07-15-2001, 1:25 PM
I've been playing EF since the demo's original release...What A Game!!!

Alot of the same team that made EF will be doing JKII; so it oughta Rock!!!

BTW...If you own the full game of EF...D/load the 1.02 patch...It adds Jeri Ryan's (7of9) voice to the game...
Yummy!!!
:D

[ July 15, 2001: Message edited by: KordKelly ]
 PreTZeL
07-15-2001, 2:00 PM
im gonna buy the full version, heh

[ July 15, 2001: Message edited by: PreTZeL ]
 digl
07-15-2001, 7:49 PM
you better delete that post or the admins/mods will
Always that the word warez or something similar appears here they inmediatly say Its again the forum rules, and they dont condone it, etc

Id do the same if I knew LEC reads the forums ;)
 OnlyOneCanoli
07-15-2001, 8:08 PM
I've seen a couple Voyager episodes and couple of the movies, but I'm not a fan by any means. But I'm considering picking this game up anyway.
 CaptainRAVE
07-15-2001, 8:13 PM
Elite Force RULES....i got the full game. Its a bit short, but a great fun game to play even if you dont totally like Star Trek. Its not 100% related anyway.
 Boba Jim
07-16-2001, 11:45 PM
I've had the full version a while. It's a great game, but it demonstrates all the problems with pure server multi player. Every damn time you get a good balanced team game going, others start joining and they always jump on the team that's ahead totally wrecking it. Then you've got lamers jumping in and out all the time.
Something more like the zone but stable like pure servers needs to be employed for JK2. Don't even get me started on aimbots and huds on the pure server. What we need is a program that sends a 30,000 KVA jolt into the computer of any pathetic weenie using them.
 OnlyOneCanoli
07-17-2001, 5:26 AM
I ordered it from Amazon becasue I'm too lazy to drive 10 miles and pick it up.
Page: 1 of 1