Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

So who's #1?

Page: 1 of 1
 Obi Kwan
06-16-2001, 2:43 AM
So I was looking at the poll on the Lucasarts website after I voted and noticed that the massassi.net following seems larger than ours or that of jediknight.net So what's the deal? I thought we were the biggest Jedi Knight II community here at jediknightII.net, but was I mistaken?
 Krayt Tion
06-16-2001, 2:53 AM
Well, for starters, we are kind of getting screwed in this process.

Without jediknight.net there would be no jediknightii.net. However, I don't visit jediknight.net anymore really because the only SW game in development that i'm intrested in following daily is jk2 and galaxies, which has an official site.
 OnlyOneCanoli
06-16-2001, 3:16 AM
Damn, this was tough. I visit TF.N's forums every day, for about 2 years. But is that TF.N, or just their forums? I visited JK.net regularly a long time ago, but not now. I'm not a Massassi.net forum member, but I downloaded hundreds of levels from them.

What the hell, I'll just go with JKii.net...

An interesting thought would have been owk.net, with all of our disturbances there.
 GonkH8er
06-16-2001, 5:40 AM
id say the only reason massassi's winning is because they are keeping jediknight ALIVE, like, the actual playing of jediknight online....

the constant updating of new levels means theres always something new to try and being able to play jediknight at the same time is.... well...... good
 Krayt Tion
06-16-2001, 2:26 PM
Well, I'm post on TFN and to a lesser extent on Massassi. So I really can't *lose* either way in this.
 CaptainRAVE
06-16-2001, 2:40 PM
Come on people....its only a vote. When JK2 comes out, the massassi temple will be second to this site anyway.
 digl
06-16-2001, 5:05 PM
Iv voted for game specific cuz jk2.net is what Im visiting more this days

ChrisC3PO said we should vote for jk.net (I read that after voting)
But I think most of the game specific are from the lg network, so this network total would be the votes for jk.net plus the votes for specific sites
 ed_silvergun
06-16-2001, 9:18 PM
What's with all this tactical voting? Just vote for whichever site you go to most, and have done with it.

:p
 wardz
06-16-2001, 10:28 PM
You fools! You seem to be missing the main point!

LEC is taking steps forward, they would never have done this before. Thankyou for showing an interest...

wardz
 acdcfanbill
06-16-2001, 10:34 PM
LEC is taking what steps? i have to say, i visit massassi regulary, cause they have a lot of good levels and such, there is always new skins, or something to look at.
 digl
06-17-2001, 5:49 PM
LEC is taking what steps?

Getting closer to fans and fansites
They started changing with the president change, the first thing was the website that was improved a lot
Then they held chats, now they even have a forum in this site and they are having a poll about fansites

Theyd never done things like that in the past
they are in the good track

[ June 17, 2001: Message edited by: digl ]
 wardz
06-17-2001, 6:53 PM
thanx digl, we are being NOTICED, that can only lead to an improvement in our fanbase and relations between the two parties

wardz
 digl
06-19-2001, 12:59 AM
exactly
lets hope LEC continues in that path
 ZeroXcape
06-19-2001, 1:03 AM
I haven't really checked the poll aside from when it was announced, but it looks like JK.net is in second place (by 1% to TheForce.net) and JediKnightII.net is in 5th place with 9% of the vote.
 Mafia_Jabba
06-19-2001, 1:56 AM
Both sites are great..JK.net has some good (yet dead) hosted sites and massassi was a great level resource..but I like this JKII.net community and forum peoples
Page: 1 of 1