Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JKII Multiplayer options.... and what you think about it......

Page: 1 of 1
 Mistermystery
07-02-2001, 6:38 PM
... well the title sais it all..... What do you think would be a great multiplayer option??

I think at least these should be included (not that anyone at raven actualy listens to me ;) ) but any way:

- Just plain old deathmatch/ctf/teamplay etc with weapons and with sabers.

- That an option to design your own multiplayer level. Meaning that you've got to have to choose witch weapons are allowed.

- Some kind of "catch the yslamie" (or however you spell it...) thingy... or mabey a bountyhunter-version of this. Where one is a bountyhunter with full armor and fullweapon and no force powers, where all the other peeps just have the oposite. no weapons but yes force powers.

- Just force power only??? maybe??

- euh....

I'm out of ideas here... what are your vieuws on this????їїїїї
 Letalis
07-03-2001, 12:37 AM
I was always in favour of the "Hunt the Gungan" option. We have full everything, and he has nothing and he runs! :D
Or "Pin the Thermal Detenator on the Gungan" that was someone else's idea, but I love it.
And finally, "Force Push the Gungan off Bespin" which allows you to have a camera on him as he falls, and depending on the rotation of the planet below, he smashes on something different every time! :D

Don't get me wrong, I love Jar Jar! ;)
 Millions o' Monkeys
07-03-2001, 7:54 AM
So you like Jar Jar but also love killing them...Bah you must be puuenished ;)
 GonkH8er
07-03-2001, 11:17 AM
ya know what would be cool.... have a 'chessboard' mode...... where theres a big platform floating in the air, divided into an 8 x 8 grid (or whatever), and the players have only sabers. every 20 or so seconds, 2 random squares would fall, leaving holes. then by the end, if any players are left, theyll be battling it out on 1 square :)

sounds unstarwarsy? maybe, but it would be fun

kinda like that old ice map from twisted metal or tm2.......
 Letalis
07-03-2001, 11:31 AM
Dice the Gungan? That'd be very cool... :D
 KordKelly
07-03-2001, 12:40 PM
How about something similar to ST:Voy-EF's "Assimilation" Mode...
Two teams, one Dark Jedi, one Light...as a Light member is fragged, instead of dying, he joins the Dark Team against the Light Jedi...As a dark member is fragged, he joins spectator and watches the outcome of the match...
:D

[ July 03, 2001: Message edited by: KordKelly ]
 Letalis
07-03-2001, 1:00 PM
Teams idea is cool, kinda like a Jedi Counter-Strike! :)

But I don't like the Light going to the Dark, they should just sit the round out. But en masse saber battles would be awesome!

Can't wait to see what Raven come up with...
 GEJoeSolo
07-03-2001, 2:21 PM
I want a game with like a bazilion options
 Letalis
07-03-2001, 2:23 PM
Originally posted by GE Joe Solo:
<STRONG>I want a game with like a bazilion options</STRONG>

Options for what? Just certain guns? Force powers? That sort of thing? What else is there?
 GonkH8er
07-04-2001, 12:29 AM
or have the good old VIP mode and have the vip player as a little yoda, with only the ability to whack enemies with his stick.

hey, did anyone ever play that witch mod for jediknight? with the broomsticks and stuff and you had to chase and kill the witch? i cant fully remember it, but it was an interesting gameplay style. kind of like the mode from t2. kill the person with the flag, take the flag, hold it for as long as possible, and try not to get killed.

itd be cool to have like, 8 dark jedi after 1 light jedi (or vice versa; 8 lights after 1 dark) with the one being chased hvaing something of value, like a golden saber or something, when they are killed and the saber is taken, they become a member of the chase and th taker becomes the new fugitive.

its always a fun game when you have 10 people chasing after you alone :)
 Letalis
07-04-2001, 8:31 AM
Didn't they have something like that in Turok: Rage Wars?
The person turned into either a monkey, chicken or a little raptor? It was lots of fun... :D
 C.H.A.S.
07-09-2001, 4:47 PM
I heard that they are going to have a lightsabers only MP option whitch would be fun.

Also something that might be fun would be an all water arena where there is only a little place at the top to go get air when your about to die.
 digl
07-10-2001, 1:01 AM
There will probably be a saber only mode, just like in JK.It should have at least the same that JK had, and hopefully more MP modes

About the water thing...It sounds pretty boring to me
 Letalis
07-10-2001, 7:45 AM
We can only hope... ;)
Page: 1 of 1