Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HELP! Emails not getting through!

Page: 1 of 1
 StormHammer
06-09-2001, 12:46 PM
This is the best place I could find to post this. I have tried sending emails to all of these addresses...

conceptart@jediknightii.net
staff@jediknightii.net
zeroxcape@jediknightii.net

None of them are getting through. I keep getting a transfer error back from the mail server. I've tried three of my own separate email accounts, and each time it's the same, so I don't think the problem is my end.

Are you having a problem, guys?

I'd appreciate it if you could let me know. I've got some concept art I'd like to send you.

Thanks.
 Ki-Adi-Mundi
06-09-2001, 3:17 PM
I had some problems trying to e-mail the staff@jediknightii.net also. But that was a few days ago. And it wasn't really important so I didn't think any thing of it.
 CaptainRAVE
06-09-2001, 4:14 PM
Yeah, i was trying to send in concept art, but it wouldnt let me!!
 Ki-Adi-Mundi
06-09-2001, 10:53 PM
I wish that I could draw so that I could send in Concept Art. hehe.
 ZeroXcape
06-14-2001, 4:35 AM
So ya know, all the e-mail addresses are back online and working properly. If ya need anything, staff@jediknightii.net
 matt--
06-28-2001, 3:40 AM
Ki-Adi

If you can't do concept art, send in some buttons. There's no end in sight to that contest.

BTW, can a contest that doesn't end really be a contest?
 ZeroXcape
07-04-2001, 12:48 AM
It's gonna end soon, we're just kinda busy ;)
Page: 1 of 1