Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

STRATEGERY!

Page: 1 of 1
 NeJJa
06-17-2001, 10:19 PM
ok this is my JK guns strategy post that can (hopefully) apply to JK2.

Guns - aim at the opponent. fire. if lag is invloved aim in front of them. repeat.

Saber - swing at opponent. incorporate advanced tactics such as 'crouch' and 'jump'.

for free concussion rifle training sessions contact me on the zone at: Bartolo_JCS or eVe_DeathbolT ;) ;) ;)

oops make that
HDK_NeJJa :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 GE_Luke
06-24-2001, 11:01 AM
Saber - swing at opponent. incorporate advanced tactics such as 'crouch' and 'jump'

uhm are you sure?
I don't know but in all the years I've played JK I've never crouched to dodge a swing...that's called suicide man :)
HDK is a guns clan right?
 matt--
06-28-2001, 3:39 AM
Just a couple of guys discussing "strategery."
 Mercenary_Turned_Jedi
06-28-2001, 10:25 AM
Okay. Please, I need help again , Matt. I fought against Yun on level 7 on Hard ( the first time I owned JK ) and almost won. Stupid choice of difficulty level, huh ? Considering that it was the first time I played it. What Tactics should I employ to beating Yun when I get my hands on those 2 discs ?

:p
 matt--
06-28-2001, 6:30 PM
I don't like strategy. I'm one of those guys that play it by ear. That way nothing catches you by suprise. Now, that could be a strategy in its own right.
 Kurgan
06-28-2001, 10:35 PM
Mercenary, I would suggest trying it with the "Super Smart Dark Jedi" patch on hard, if you think just plain hard isn't tough enough. ; )

Really though, Yun is beaten pretty easily if you use Multiplayer saber tactics. Run and hit, repeat.

Pay attention to what powers he tries to use on you and focus on the counters (I forget if you have the powers to counter them at this point or not, and you might not).

Having seeing on prevents him from blinding you and exposes him when he tries to use persuasion (or you can just pay attention to the little sparkles).

Try to hit him on the side without his saber, and don't get too overzealous (as you can be hit). Back off and then come again ready to attack when he's exposed. Also stay clear when he leaps at you.

Once you fight the other Dark Jedi, you'll find that Yun was a cakewalk by comparison.
; )

Kurgan
 Mercenary_Turned_Jedi
06-29-2001, 5:22 AM
Really ? A cakewalk ? Then howcome I didn't get through ? somehow I skipped a few levels with a cheat and got my ass kicked against Yun. Thought the game was a walkthrough. Then again it wasn't. Thanks for the advice, Kurgan ! :D :cool: :)
 Mercenary_Turned_Jedi
06-29-2001, 12:03 PM
I played JK at a friends' house last night. Thanks for the strategy tip, Kurgan. I really needed it. Yun is now only a speck of dust on level seven.

:cool: :) :D
 GEJoeSolo
06-29-2001, 4:35 PM
hey I know some HDK guys, D is thier best guy I think
 NeJJa
07-01-2001, 4:10 PM
Deceptikon?

ahh favor the ex- GE member i see how it is...
:p
 GEJoeSolo
07-03-2001, 10:12 PM
how can I not. GE 4 life. D will come back.... they always come back
 GonkH8er
07-04-2001, 12:32 AM
did anyone else here finish jk on hard?

lol i thought that was pretty hard. then i played deus ex on realistic :)
 GEJoeSolo
07-04-2001, 5:55 AM
jk on hard was 2 easy
 acdcfanbill
07-20-2001, 3:09 AM
when you get the discs, you should put them in, what i like to call, a 'lockbox'. only you would have the key to, the 'lockbox'. that way, no one could get to you cd's when they were in, the 'lockbox'.
Page: 1 of 1