Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JKII Swimming

Page: 1 of 1
 HeleddFlower
08-27-2001, 8:54 PM
This is gonna sound really retarded, but recently the swimming parts on this game have begun to freak me out. Could anyone tell me if there are any nasty creatures lurking in the depths of the water in Mysteries of the Sith Level 4 (Asteroid Self-Destruct) and in the Multiplayer game Chase the Flag?
Sorry to be so pathetic! :confused: :o :eek: lel35@hotmail.com
 Kurgan
08-29-2001, 3:35 AM
There are no nasty creatures in the MP levels (including the CTF maps) if you are talking about the LEC maps (as far as user created maps, I've seen some that throw in some creatures sometimes).

Basically the best way to take out the nasties is to entice them to the surface and then take them out. Blasters work best, and if you are underwater and see one, flee, but shoot with your bryar or other blaster and you will take them out in a few shots (avoid wasting explosives, and getting close with the saber is generally too dangerous).

In MotS when you are relieved of the use of your guns/bombs, your best bet is to use saber throw or your "dark side" powers (destruction, lightning, etc). But again, take them out on the surface if you can.

They aren't that big a threat, but the Dianogas in MotS can be a real pain, best to avoid falling into water you know is infested with them (hint, use force seeing + the map to scan for life forms). ; )

Kurgan
 Toa Tahu
01-25-2002, 4:41 AM
Hey,HeleddFlower,I just added you to my messenger list.
Anyway,have you thought of JK Lv5,after the first Mission Objective Completed?That one should be one that is hard to take out...

To try Katarn Cruisin',look out for my topic with the same name at the swamp.
Page: 1 of 1