Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Massassi Masters, Lord Strider looking for recruits

Page: 1 of 1
 Strider
11-24-2001, 1:49 AM
I have readied the molds of my massassi forge, and I would like to make you one of my warriors. I welcome all newcomers, I actually I prefer it. But if you are a very skilled warrior who would like to be a high ranking officer who could wield, and teach his own underlings. Or if you are a newcomer, you can start out as an underling, who still has a say in what happens in the clan, but you can still climb the ladder of power. I prefer destroy all those opposed to us, and the sith at zone.msn.com, but if you would like another, please just say the word and we will add it. You may contact me directly at paranoid_wolfwood@yahoo.com.
 haazt
11-24-2001, 3:21 AM
sup, good to see you i already have a good clan, TUS roxxor
 Millions o' Monkeys
11-24-2001, 9:43 AM
how long u guys been around strider ???
 Strider
11-24-2001, 6:05 PM
I have started this clan recently, wish to start a clan that can gain power from people who did not start out as frriends but will become them.
 NuForce
12-01-2001, 11:43 PM
Strider, Do you have a website?

"Beware of my DarkSide"

[TE]NuForce www.theempireclan.com) (http://www.theempireclan.com)
 Ben_Walker
01-17-2002, 9:22 PM
Sounds good. :lsduel:
Page: 1 of 1