Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Suicide Kings

Page: 1 of 1
 Celestial
08-11-2001, 12:19 PM
After being in many clans, reaching top 5 on OGL/TWL I've decided to start a clan. Heres a little excerpt:

Suicide Kings formed based on skill, talent, leadership, loyality, personality, and friendship. Our initial purpose for the team is to build a tightly knit cohesive group that would compete successfully in many cyber-sports and contribute positively to each other.

As of now, we are playing CS and Tribes 2 to build that foundation. Once JK2 is released we will pursue it competitivly.

We are in need of two things, 1) A really good website and 2) a few recruits

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Celestial
AIM: SK Celestial
 Vagabond
08-11-2001, 3:11 PM
While I'm not interested in joining any clans, I just wanted to take a moment to commend you for setting a good example by recruiting people for your clan in a mature and friendly manner, unlike some other individuals that frequent our forums.

With a leader like you, I'm sure your clan will well respected among the JKII community.

Good luck.
 Celestial
08-11-2001, 3:18 PM
Well if you ever look for a clan, there will always be an open door with Suicide Kings.
 slex
08-18-2001, 8:37 AM
rih rih
Page: 1 of 1