Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clan recruiting: The Knight Watch Shipping Corporation. Sign up now!

Page: 1 of 1
 andy_nighthawk
08-08-2001, 11:17 AM
Want a place that isn't tied down with all that crap imperial, rebel stuff? Then come to Knight Watch. We're a bunch of pirates and mercanaries that help when we feel we should and just generally make lots of profits! We also have a number extensive bars on our base in the alderran system.

Currently we support the game platforms Jk, XWA and we run our own RPG as well. However, we're looking to expand and that means JK:O, Galaxies and BAttlegrounds are all going to be taken on by our clan, so if you're interested then follow the link bellow.

Knight Watch Home page. (http://members.tripod.com/knight_watch_2000/) :)
 Celestial
08-08-2001, 3:29 PM
i need to give my previous job a 2 week notice.

brb.
 andy_nighthawk
08-12-2001, 5:58 PM
no problem, if you want to join just follow the relevant links on the site. Thanks :)
 andy_nighthawk
08-21-2001, 2:47 PM
still looking for people if you're interested.
 andy_nighthawk
09-09-2001, 1:09 PM
guess what?
 GonkH8er
09-09-2001, 1:37 PM
now comes the part where i say 'what?'

'what?'
 access_flux
09-18-2001, 6:11 AM
hey this sounds like a great idea, but the only bad thing about joining is that i couldn't attend meetings as i live in australia, and meetings are in the middle of the night on monday mornings. is that really a prob? could i be emailed a script of the meetings??
Page: 1 of 1