Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Clans...

Page: 1 of 1
 Letalis
06-04-2001, 10:58 PM
Maybe for all those of us clanless players, we could get a string going with a bit on a few different clans?

If you feel obliged, I'm sure it'd must be appreciated by those of us who are without clan, home, or someone to fight for! :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance...
 GonkH8er
06-05-2001, 3:16 AM
Xtreme Jedi (XJ) was a primarily australian clan. When i bring it back to life, i think i might keep it that way. thats not to say that we wont have non-aussie members though. we probably will have people from everywhere. its just with a bunch from the same place, we had a sort of mateship going...

keep in touch my aussie friend :)
 Letalis
06-05-2001, 5:19 AM
Much thanks GonkH8er...
 DingusFett
06-05-2001, 11:14 PM
Hey Letalis and GonkH8er, Dark Order of Jedi (http://darkorder.clanpages.com) is also an Australian only clan that will be expanding to Jedi Outcast once it is released, email me to join.

Dingus Fett :cool:
 Nek
06-09-2001, 1:49 PM
Letails,
You are absolutely correct. As this is a new game that's going to be huge, many people aren't in clans and will most likely want to be part of one. I know i will!
So info on clans, esp. Australian clans would be cool!
Anyhows this is my first reply, and i don't really have anything to say.. i just wanted to post!!

Nek.

Do, or do not. There is no try. -Yoda.
 Ki-Adi-Mundi
06-09-2001, 3:23 PM
I'm happy to say that I'm no longer clan-less. Sabers Lightside has started up again. Now hopefully we can last the year to JkII.

Lol, I'll bet money that we will see clan matches on the first day JKII is released and that there will be a big arguement over who really won the match. Now which clans would be involved i've yet to decide, but it will certainly happen.
 GonkH8er
06-10-2001, 2:10 AM
u pickin me SL boy? :)
 Ki-Adi-Mundi
06-10-2001, 2:43 AM
I don't think that's really possible since you are starting/reviving your own clan, GonkH8er.
 GonkH8er
06-10-2001, 3:09 AM
'pickin me' meaning picking a fight with me :)

tsk tsk tsk
 CaptainRAVE
06-10-2001, 9:00 AM
How come these threads always start arguments??
 Letalis
06-10-2001, 12:55 PM
It's not a serious fight Capt'n, relax... :)
Page: 1 of 1