Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Galactic Jedi Alliance

Page: 1 of 1
 darky
07-11-2001, 5:53 AM
Hello! We are a new clan, very recently formed that play Jedi Knight, primarilly, but also the X Wing/TIE Games. We're just casual gamers that love Star Wars and we'd love to have anybody willing to join us! As for now, there are no tryouts or requirements, just apply and commit to it! At some point, as we grow, I want to implement a more serious structure, like the Emperor's Hammer, which is the most amazingly organized TIE clan ever, implementing medals, awards, editing groups, and the like. A very fun and positive experience, indeed. Of course, these perks will come as membership grows. Who's interested?

[ July 11, 2001: Message edited by: GJA_darky ]
 GJA_Knight
07-11-2001, 5:57 AM
pick me, pick me i want to join oh yeah....
extreme saberist with a wild attitude. that explains me guns are BAD but i use then ever now and then. We need you to join so come on guys/girls its a wild party and its rocking

YOU BETTER JOIN
 Ben_Walker
10-14-2001, 7:39 AM
I would join you but I already joined a clan that I am the only guy that plays on a regular basis! Wouldn't mind playing you on the Zone.
Page: 1 of 1