Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kyle's Sabers

Page: 1 of 1
 Xanthus
06-14-2001, 5:50 PM
As i recall his 1st saber was Rahn's (the green one) then he got Yun's (the yelow/gold one) but this is where i get confused, in MoTS he had a orange one. originaly i asumed that this orange sabre was supposed to be Yun's only they were in such a rush to come out with MoTS that they forgot it was gold.

But when JK2 came out and he had a blue one i started thinking, is the Blue one his third or fourth one?

Was the MoTS sabre the one he reseved from Yun's sacrifce or did Kyle create his own?

Beside that Question i hope for Kyle's sake that he made the blue one and didn't recive it from some other (Dark?) Jedi.
:eek:
 wardz
06-14-2001, 5:55 PM
Im sorry about this, but could you delete that post and put it in one of the other 8 threads? Sorry, but there is a whole page about the saber

wardz
 CaptainRAVE
06-14-2001, 6:03 PM
yeah, these posts are getting annoying....but....its only blue because this level has nothing to do with the game. It was just rushed for E3 in order to get the level out just to show of the features!!!!
Page: 1 of 1