Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Moldy Crow

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Turec
06-28-2001, 3:23 AM
I just had a thought, with having the Moldy Crow destroyed at the end of JK what do you think he'll have in Outcast? I know he used that lambda-class shuttle in MotS, but would he still have that? I wonder if they'll equip him with a new transport, a freighter of some kind...what does anyone else think?
 matt--
06-28-2001, 3:31 AM
I'm pretty sure there's been another topic on this already.
 Mercenary_Turned_Jedi
06-28-2001, 5:00 AM
Heck, how 'bout Kyle owning a YT-2400 freighter named Relentless or even a classic YT-1300 like the Millenium Falcon, that hunk o' junk.

Which do you think is better? Dash Rendar owns a YT-2400. Upgraded with three new KonGar KG defender ion engines, two TURBOLASER cannons and an Imperial military-grade HyperDrive. Flew with it in X-Wing Alliance. BIG pappa, man Big pappa.

:D

[ June 28, 2001: Message edited by: Mercenary_Turned_Jedi ]
 Vagabond
06-28-2001, 1:57 PM
There's an entire discussion on this very topic <a href="http://www.jediknightii.net/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=000181&p=1">here</a>). Knock yourselves out ;)
Page: 1 of 1