Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clan talk on a no clan forum =)

Page: 1 of 1
 Mafia_Jabba
06-13-2001, 3:12 PM
Anyone here apart/run/own a clan.

I started and run The Jedi Mafia. We are currently inactive, as we are waiting a fittingly enough game, but we are ahead of many clans as far as organization, leadership, and responsibility goes.

Check us out at www.thejedimafia.com) (http://www.thejedimafia.com)
 CaptainRAVE
06-13-2001, 4:07 PM
Isnt it a bit early considering how long it is before the game actually comes out! :rolleyes:
 Mafia_Jabba
06-13-2001, 5:56 PM
not really because many of us play couterstrike and will be playing games like red faction and halo...and I just wanted to discuss the political aspect of clans if you didn't mind =P
 SithSeeD
06-13-2001, 6:03 PM
I am in an elite clan right now. Knights of the Sith Dragon. KSD. We play Unreal Tournament, Counter-strike and Jedi Knight. But I was once part of a greater clan. The great Dark Empire : DE . The L33T'est clan in the history of Jedi Knight. At one time we had 13 people in Cases Ladder Top 20 for Jedi Knight. I was the co-founder and a pround member. And no one could beat us, and no one ever will. We are returning with Jedi Knight II.

DE_SithSeeD :mad:
 Vagabond
06-13-2001, 6:10 PM
Is that a special designation in those elite clans? The prouNd members?

;)

Just kiddin', man.
Page: 1 of 1