Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Co-Op Single Player

Page: 1 of 1
 SlowbieOne
06-24-2001, 10:50 PM
I don't know if anyone has posted this. I was reading about Heretic II which was made by raven, and it says you can play through the game cooperatively. Does anyone think Raven will do the same with JK2?
 Jimi-Wan
06-25-2001, 3:18 AM
i think it would be a wonderful thing to see in JKII. personally, i hope they do put it in the game, it would be sweet playing alongside my brother, instead of gettin my butt whooped every time.
 Mafia_Jabba
06-26-2001, 12:27 AM
Im down with dat
 Darth Lunatic
06-26-2001, 4:36 AM
Yes Slowbieone, you can play through the heretic 2 single player missions co-operatively. Which i did, and which was very fun indeed, and added a lot of life to the game.

Co-op has sought of gone out of fashion with the multitude of mindless, instant action deathmatch games. Ok some of them are great like CS. But CS introduces co-operative teamplay, which is one of the reasons its so successful.

I'd personally love to see co-op in jk2!
 SlowbieOne
06-26-2001, 5:32 AM
SlowbieOne:I see Skywalker and Katarn fighting side by side in the city in the clouds. Yoda:It is the future you see. I hope so!! I have faith in Raven. They did it once, they can do it again.
Page: 1 of 1