Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New SOFII Preview

Page: 1 of 1
 Archie
06-12-2001, 2:02 PM
Some stuff on stuff Raven are doing as well as the game generally...

Gamespot Preview (http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/previews/0,10869,2772288,00.html)
 ZeroXcape
06-12-2001, 2:15 PM
Looking good.
 CaptainRAVE
06-12-2001, 6:27 PM
Raven are making some cool games lately!!!!! The coolest around. AT last we are getting some decent games worth buying!!
 matt--
06-12-2001, 7:33 PM
There are plenty of good games out now a days.
 StormHammer
06-12-2001, 7:55 PM
Yes, I'm really looking forward to playing SOF2. And this little quote is giving me some high hopes for JKII...

Team Arena, id Software's add-on for Quake III Arena, included a new terrain system that allowed for enormous outdoor environments, but rather than make use of this technology, Raven has implemented ROAM, a terrain system that it says will allow for even larger environments, which completely dwarf the already lengthy ones used in the first game.

If they implement the ROAM tech in JKII, they may match or even surpass JK's level sizes yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. ;)
Page: 1 of 1