Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Too many threads-Newcomers:Read Me!

Page: 1 of 1
 matt--
06-11-2001, 1:18 AM
I am the only one that sees repeat messages every day?

Please, for the communities sake...search for similar discussions before you post or read through the forums. We've had tons of lightsaber, weapons, and force power posts. They get annoying after awhile. Please don't post to see your name or your member number.

Other than that, welcome to the forums!
 GonkH8er
06-11-2001, 3:14 AM
yes, and keep the crap in the theed hanger..... or we'll have to start disciplining you all :cool:
 Letalis
06-11-2001, 7:20 AM
Oh, aren't you just big, professional posters... :p

But I must agree, especially being from Australia, when I get up in the morning there'll be a thousand new posts and I can't find responses to mine cos they're all new. So consider others. Most of the topics are here, and discussed.

[ June 11, 2001: Message edited by: Letalis ]
 GonkH8er
06-11-2001, 9:38 AM
hey, just coz you have a life, doesnt mean we have to! :)
 Letalis
06-11-2001, 9:42 AM
Sorry, my bad, didn't mean to discriminate against those who completely lack a social life, or those who come from Brisbane and who desire one, but can't get one! ;)
 GonkH8er
06-11-2001, 10:34 AM
at least i dont live in a city where they have to make a new bloody weather forecast every 5 minutes!

or where they send their kids to school to learn about football! :)
 Syndrix
06-11-2001, 11:21 AM
I know there is no thread pruning, but with all the new threads being started some are redundant, and I'm sick of people posting to threads before even reading the other posts and posting something already posted or something that makes no sense because they dont read the other posts.

And if people want to say hi I'm new, do it in the thread hanger, NOT in this forum! :mad: :mad:

Apoligies to all the people this doesnt apply to, you know who you are. :D :D
 Letalis
06-11-2001, 11:33 AM
Just because you come from a state in which they play a game that requires you to pass backward in order to go forward, well, that speaks for itself... ;)

And no Syndrix, that wasn't in reference to you...
Page: 1 of 1