Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jediknightii.net should get an interview

Page: 1 of 1
 Mafia_Jabba
06-22-2001, 3:00 PM
JediknightII.net should request an interview with the big shots making the game, and we should all contribute to the questions. =)
 CaptainRAVE
06-22-2001, 4:03 PM
I reckon we should leave them all alone. They'll release information in their own time!
 Mafia_Jabba
06-22-2001, 4:43 PM
Na. Interview is better. But sometimes I think you do that just to piss people off Rave. You seem to be a very hostile person.

[ June 22, 2001: Message edited by: Mafia_Jabba ]
 wardz
06-22-2001, 5:13 PM
Perhaps YOU start to piss people off but we don't go around saying it...

wardz
 bsbuckeye21
06-22-2001, 5:13 PM
Yeah, good idea Jabba! Who wouldn't want to read an interview? However, we did just get a lot of info from E3, and they probably don't want to be pestered that much. The staff here should just send an email saying something along the lines of "We'd be grateful if you'd let us interview you in the near future when you feel like it's time". Y'know, just to be first in line. In the meantime, let them questions flow! ;)

(I don't have any good and innovative questions off the top of my head right now.)
 CaptainRAVE
06-22-2001, 5:59 PM
Im just sayin, an interview wouldnt get us anywhere. If you listened to the E3 preview, they either cant release information, or havnt finalised it yet.
 TheJackal_jk2
06-22-2001, 11:30 PM
It all depends of the Public Relations branch and of course... the big boss himself (No not Lucas, the CEO of LucasArts)
 SithSeeD
06-23-2001, 1:38 AM
Oh don't worry people we're working on something like that. Patience.

SithSeeD :mad:
 Mafia_Jabba
06-23-2001, 12:30 PM
wardz...Im just the kinda guy to say stuff like that =)

BTW..when the hell did I say it had to be right now..mabe in a few months or so when they've developed more jesus christ eh.

[ June 23, 2001: Message edited by: Mafia_Jabba ]
 ZeroXcape
06-23-2001, 1:53 PM
Who's to say we won't release something like that ... tommorow?
 wardz
06-23-2001, 2:57 PM
Your comments to Rave were a little unnecessary thats all. Otherwise I would have totaly agreed with your post.

Its good now LEC have noticed we ARE here, and if they were feeling generous they could grant us a few questions when the time is appropriate - hopefully.

wardz

[ June 23, 2001: Message edited by: wardz ]
Page: 1 of 1