Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lightsaber!

Page: 1 of 1
 Zer0Less
06-02-2001, 7:39 PM
Hi, i'm new on this forum, it's a bit hard to speak properly in english, it's not my primary language so be cool :)

Here it is..
What kind of gameplay would you like most while doing a lightsaber duel?

I think we should be able to block the most slash possible so when we do a nice move the enemy can't do anything and he fall on the ground. We could although do a moving saber battle instead of a "stay on a spot battle" ... one of obiwan videos showed a duel between obiwan and another guys and he was standing on a spot fighting his enemy..
Well, what is important in this game is the realism of the battle and the intelligence of the enemy that you're fighting against that is what I think RAven should pay more attention!
--------------------
 Ki-Adi-Mundi
06-02-2001, 8:17 PM
Zer0less, have you ever played Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight?

If so, then you know that saber battles went all over the place, and that you couldn't really stay in just one spot, unless there were two or more walls around you. If you dueled out and about in the open, you went all over hte place, but if you got in a more confined space, you just picked a room or hall and went at it, you didn't worry about doors or anything. At least I didn't.

When you said Obi-Wan movies, do you mean from the game that LucasArts canceled, Episode I: Obi-Wan?
 GonkH8er
06-11-2001, 10:55 AM
LS thread 3
Page: 1 of 1