Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Counter-strike?

Page: 1 of 1
 SELYA
06-07-2001, 6:35 PM
Well how would you guys like to see something like counter-strike in multiplayer mode in jko?With dark jedis against light ones? :D
http://www.counter-strike.net/pics/pic9.jpg)
 CaptainRAVE
06-07-2001, 6:37 PM
Wouldnt that be copyright??
 KillerBee
06-07-2001, 7:23 PM
CS missions were too linear.
Imp v rebels are a must. but blow x up, v stop blowing y up.. thats soo dull.
I prefer CTF and domination, thats what I want to see. something thats non linear.

CS also doesn't imho play to well on open servers, its just team dm with dull guns.

most team play mods need nice clan matches..
 CaptainRAVE
06-07-2001, 7:25 PM
Imp vs Rebels would be totally cool. I hope your taking note of this RAVEN! :D
 Kwup
06-07-2001, 7:35 PM
*cough* assault *cough*
 Caradoc
06-08-2001, 5:24 AM
I think grate thing about CS are the guns. Except Raven (hello).... NO AIMBOT! Will locking the game down hard to keep hax down keep us from mods, Skins, stuff like that? Ohh thats 3 different topicks sorry heh.
 Aeolus
06-09-2001, 1:37 AM
CS missions were too linear.
Imp v rebels are a must. but blow x up, v stop blowing y up.. thats soo dull.
I prefer CTF and domination, thats what I want to see. something thats non linear.

Tell me how this is any less linier than CS?

CTF - Run to point A, grab object, run to point B. This is CS de backwards. Grab object at point B, take it to point A.

Hostage rescue is the same as CTF - Run to point A, get object and run to point B.

Domination is the most linier of them all. Run to point A, run to point B, run to point C.

Please, if you dislike certain styles of gameplay or are bored by them, just say so, do not try to make them sound inferior.

You can make all types of gameplay as complex or simple as you want, CS and JK or no exception.
 matt--
06-09-2001, 1:42 AM
AIMBOTS suck. No doubt about it.
 Ki-Adi-Mundi
06-09-2001, 3:16 AM
I killed some Terrorists several times today that had Aimbot. But for every time I got him, he got me 3 times. :(
 CaptainRAVE
06-09-2001, 6:36 PM
Whats an aimbot??
 wardz
06-09-2001, 7:02 PM
its where you get head shots everytime or something like that

wardz
 CaptainRAVE
06-09-2001, 7:56 PM
Like in Syphon Filter! I get ya!
Page: 1 of 1