Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Someone explain to me what the fuss about the graphics is about?

Page: 2 of 2
 CaptainRAVE
06-10-2001, 8:56 AM
Yeah....with double the polygon count that will make it amazing!! It will also double the specs in most parts.....will will mean for me......i'll need a new computer...except for my GeForce 3. Actually i dont think a GeFoce 3 and a P2 291Mhz really go together! :D
 Jedi_Killer
06-10-2001, 6:24 PM
Call it a guess but you would have gotten better performance in-game out of a GeForce 2MX and a 800mhz processor for less money than the GF3
 matt--
06-10-2001, 9:20 PM
I have a geforce2 and a t-bird 1.333 ghz. I think I've said enough
 Sith Warrior
06-11-2001, 11:30 AM
What's all the fuss about the garaphics? They are the best graphics anyone of us has ever seen in a Star Wars FPS before. And furthermore, as many have already posted, the team at Raven has only worked on the game for a few months(three, if memory serves). For someone who seems so interested in Jedi Knight and Jedi KnightII(or else you obviously wouldn't be here), you sure are going to great lenghts to trash it. So why don't you do us all a favor and try to lay off JKII's graphics? I think that everyone on this thread can tell you that it's not because the graphics are top-noch, it's because, even though they may be surpassed, they are the best graphics we've seen in a Star Wars FPS before. :mad:
Page: 2 of 2