Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Ultimate Role Playing Factor for comp games...

Page: 1 of 1
 Ari-Ben Kenobi
06-15-2001, 4:36 AM
Hey all,

You know what would probably be the greatest thing they could add? In game voice speakers!!! What I'm sayin is they could sell a seperate headset, and when you buy it and load it up whatever you say in JK II, you hear it in the game, plus they could have a list of modifiers that alter your voice like Vader, Stormtrooper, Han, Obi, Luke, ect. That would add the ultimate experiance to the game. Can you imagine playing the last scene of ROTJ in JK II Multiplayer, then hear Vader actually talk to you? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
What do you think?
 ZeroXcape
06-15-2001, 5:17 AM
That would be rather fun. It's still a little early for Raven to inform us whether or not JKII will have a voice system or not, but depending on the success of Half-life's upcoming voice addon: maby Raven will take note.

As for the modifers, I agree: that'd kick arse.
 GonkH8er
06-15-2001, 9:14 AM
buy me a better connection for it and ill put in a good word at raven for you :)
 Syndrix
06-15-2001, 3:17 PM
That would be a good idea, if you got that baby working in multiplayer games imagine the funny you could have with it. Hehehe, excellent. (tapping fingers together)
 En Taro Taldarin
06-15-2001, 3:43 PM
Interesting idea. :)
 CaptainRAVE
06-15-2001, 5:09 PM
It would be real COOL and amazing. Its too early to tell if Raven will or not yet. They havnt even decided on much yet though. Im sure they will release more details over the comming months!
 digl
06-15-2001, 11:22 PM
Sounds cool, but well have to wait for Jedi Outcast 2 for that I think
That game should include a VR saber as I proposed once in the defunct OWK.net forums
Page: 1 of 1