Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Possible new force powers

Page: 1 of 1
 Siemcity
06-07-2001, 3:26 AM
Anybody got any ideas for some other force powers that would be cool? How about force lift for example, could be used with throw to pull sentries off ledges, or to stack crates to get to super high areas.
 Letalis
06-07-2001, 3:35 AM
Heya Siem, nice to see another Aussie about the place, we're few and far between unfortunately...

As for Force powers I'm really looking forward to using mind tricks, I can't wait to fool those pathetic Troopers! :D

At the moment, I'm attempting to use Force 'make JK2 come quicker' on Raven, but so far my Force powers are no match for theirs and they're resisting... :(
 Siemcity
06-07-2001, 3:44 AM
Originally posted by Letalis:
<STRONG>As for Force powers I'm really looking forward to using mind tricks, I can't wait to fool those pathetic Troopers! :D

At the moment, I'm attempting to use Force 'make JK2 come quicker' on Raven, but so far my Force powers are no match for theirs and they're resisting... :(</STRONG>

hehe I like your way of thinking - We must exercise some patience though to ensure the best possible quality. I just hate that they release info this early. It sucks knowing that JKO won't be out for about another year (18 months for us aussies) :(
 Letalis
06-07-2001, 8:28 AM
Pre-ordering from overseas is high on my priority list...
 GonkH8er
06-07-2001, 8:40 AM
wooooo aussie aussie aussie! :)

it wont be 18months though.... maybe 1 month more than everywhere else, but if its anymore than that, im using my frequent flyer points to go to LA. i think ive got enough.

force graffiti would be kinda cool :)

whip out the old spray can gun..

wooooo aussie dominated thread!
 Letalis
06-07-2001, 8:45 AM
Oi Oi Oi! :D

With Diablo II, the release over here was only a week later than the US. If demand is high enough (tell your friends to buy it), then it's viable for the wholesalers to get it out quicker as they get they're money quicker...
 Syndrix
06-07-2001, 11:39 AM
Should I point out the fact that none of the posts are about new force powers. NAH

Anyway, I'd like to see a force meditation (or you can rename it if you want) where you go into a bubble of force swirling around you and float cross legged, Jerec in the original anyone, while in this state your force recharges at an accelerated rate. Of course this can be disrupted if you are hit by an attack in this state, and it would also last for a short amount of time. The force around you doesnt protect you or anything, it just looks good.
 CaptainRAVE
06-07-2001, 3:15 PM
I think force powers should be able to push away grenades and rockets.....seeing as kyle can push a stormtrooper.....please raven....dont miss this minor detail out.
 wardz
06-07-2001, 3:23 PM
Gonk my friend, this thread will be dominated by Brits soon! Actually we are quite outnumbered aswell! All here who are British raise your hand.. Stormhammer, CaptainRave, ED, ME..err anyone else?

wardz
Page: 1 of 1