Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Raven, please don't forget the G0nks!

Page: 1 of 1
 cliffe
06-07-2001, 3:32 AM
I really hope Raven remembers to include some gonk droids wandering around. They're too cool to leave out :D

Heck, Kyle's gonna need some power from time to time.
 Letalis
06-07-2001, 3:36 AM
Whilst most of us loved those cute little guys plodding around, I'm sure you'd find one or two people *cough* GonkH8er *cough* who would appreciate their return...

We shall wait and see...
 GonkH8er
06-07-2001, 5:29 AM
of course..... we'll need some target practice.....

this is gonna get awfully confusing with gonk droid and me, coz all u guys call me gonk :)

you wouldnt consider chnaging your name would you? :) i'm sure that if you did we could offer you an @jediknightii.net email adress.....
 GonkH8er
06-07-2001, 10:09 AM
no? lemme know if u reconsider gonk :)
 Aragorn
06-07-2001, 12:00 PM
Gonk, Gonk, Gonk. :D :p :)
 Boba Jim
06-07-2001, 1:09 PM
***News Release June 7, 2001***

Raven Software is pleased to announce that a deal has been signed between Raven Software, Lucasarts Inc., and Gonk Droid Enterprises Ltd. that will authorise the appearance of several Gonks in Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast, to be releases Spring 2002.

After millions of fan requests for more Gonks, Gonk Droid has decided to break from his 4 year retirement and has accepted a major speaking role in the much anticipated new release.

RS: "So why have you decided to join the team?"

GD: "Well...GONK!...I thought it was about time...GONK!...to give a little back to the fans...GONK! It's tough being...GONK!...in the public eye, but..GONK!...I felt I owed it to the...GONK!...fans."

RS: "So what kind of powers can we expect?"

GD: "Well pretty much ...GONK!...what I'm best at...GONK!...You know, AC DC ...GONK GEPYA GOICA!

RS: "Will you have any special fighting characteristics?"

GD: "Well, we're being ...GONK!...really closed lip about it right now, but ... GONK!.. I can tell you ..GONK!..that I'll have a special move..GONK!...that requires me to...GONK! ...stroll around the level real slow and...GONK!.... stop in front of stuff...GONK!

RS: "Anything else you can add?"

GD: "GONK!"

[ June 07, 2001: Message edited by: Gonk Droid ]
 SithSeeD
06-07-2001, 1:35 PM
Bah ! the only good thing about gonk droids is blowing the little fellers up. Like in Nar Shaddaa the first level of JK. There was that one gonk you could shoot off that overhang next to where the tie bomber takes off. hehehe fun stuff.

SithSeeD :mad:
 Wilhuf
06-07-2001, 2:44 PM
Of course you could press the 'use' key a few times on the the Jedi Knight GNK power droids, and make them gonk out a secret message in morse code.

We must have GNK power droids in Jedi Outcast! Respect the tradition!
 CaptainRAVE
06-07-2001, 4:10 PM
There will be lots of droids and people walking around.....RAVEN do not miss out basic things like that. ALL HAIL RAVEN :)
 CaptainRAVE
06-07-2001, 4:10 PM
Have i mentioned that RAVEN rock.....lol :D
 KillerBee
06-07-2001, 4:12 PM
Mouse Droids!
 wardz
06-07-2001, 4:15 PM
Your guys seem to be forgetting that with new improved force push that we will be able to throw the little gits like frisbee's.

In multiplayer I could force push it and then someone shoot it with their blaster! It will be like clay pigeon shooting! Can't wait...

wardz
 GonkH8er
06-09-2001, 3:39 AM
i gues thats a no then, eh gonk? :)
 StormHammer
06-09-2001, 9:54 AM
Yes, I'd like to see the Gonks back. But I'd also like to see a lot of the other droids - particularly droids suited to different environments. They should be busy in the background.

And it might be nice to see WeeGee (I think that's his name) from Jedi Knight, and have him follow Kyle around for part of a mission.
 CaptainRAVE
06-09-2001, 10:00 AM
I hope they have droids goin about their normal lives like machinery did in Half Life!!
 Letalis
06-09-2001, 10:10 AM
How about sabering droids like Vader had in Shadows of the Empire?

So you could practice and they could get harder as you get better? ;)
 Boba Jim
06-09-2001, 10:58 AM
You can call me G.D. for short, my nemesis. :D
Page: 1 of 1