Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

i wonder if..

Page: 1 of 1
 NeJJa
06-06-2001, 3:16 AM
there will be interaction in JK2 with people from teh starwars universe. (darth vader, han solo etc..)
LEC didnt allow this in StarWars: Galaxies because of the "preservation of storyline"... :eek:
 Letalis
06-06-2001, 4:46 AM
Considering that Kyle has to get his saber back off Luke, likely we'll see him.
Wouldn't mind a run in with a Hutt, that would be very cool! :D
 GonkH8er
06-06-2001, 4:59 AM
i think theyll try and keep it to a minumum. that requires extra meetings with the lord high lucas.... and he's very busy at the moment i'd presume
 CaptainRAVE
06-06-2001, 4:16 PM
Very Busy! :D
 digl
06-06-2001, 11:31 PM
We may onle see Luke in the intro movie and nothing else
It depenends on what the other charachters are doing at the time of the game according to the movies and novels
 Ki-Adi-Mundi
06-06-2001, 11:36 PM
My thoughts exactly digl. Then again, we may not see luke at all. In the scrolling summary at in the cut scenes (it wouldn't be starwars without it.) it may say something about how Kyle made this journey or something had to do something for luke to get his saber back.
 Letalis
06-07-2001, 3:41 AM
We can hope can't we? :)
 CaptainRAVE
06-07-2001, 4:37 PM
I dont think we'll see luke either.....it'll just tell us the background at the beginning and go straight into the problem. Like in JK we didnt see Morgan Katarn being killed....bits like that are pointless! We only saw Rhan cause it added some action! :D
Page: 1 of 1