Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Another Aspect to JKII

Page: 1 of 1
 Zorro
06-01-2001, 9:27 PM
When Obi-Wan was in its early stages all everyone talked about was new saber moves. This is now the case for JKII.

Don't get me wrong, I love having the saber as a weapon but I also liked the guns in JKI. I just hope that JKII will carry on the tradition and insitute a fun game of guns as well as sabers.
 Kwup
06-01-2001, 9:39 PM
:D

ah yes, I'm still wondering how I could go through the 2 week period I did just pressing my mouse button to swing, if you think about it NF Sabers was a big waste of time, as the only things that determined if you win or not is lag and time of touching the other person

in another note, I sure as hell hope hit detection is fixed, hitting someone elses saber in JK1 could still cause them damage, however I remember swinging right through their back many times and doing 0 dmg. :mad:

ah well, FF Gunz=l33t 00ber way of dealing with saber monkees
 StormHammer
06-02-2001, 2:18 PM
I've no doubt we'll be seeing some tweaked weapons as well as new ones in JKO. They haven't mentioned Rail Detonators and Concussion rifles yet. Personally I wouldn't miss those weapons too much, because I didn't use them that much. I'd like to see a few inventive alien weapons to use - perhaps some things that haven't been seen before.

As for sabers, well, there are a lot of topics started already discussing that issue.
Page: 1 of 1