Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bleh

Page: 1 of 1
 ZeroXcape
05-31-2001, 8:21 PM
If you noticed that 10 minute down time, it's because our load times hit the roof. It's pretty safe to say we're getting quite a number of hits today. The stat logs tonight should be interesting reading material as well ;)

Anyway, sorry for the down time. I'll be watching the load times to see if they drastically change.
 wardz
05-31-2001, 8:25 PM
"10 minutes"

It seemed like 10 hours!

who is the new webmaster BTW? is it jeff cause he was on at OWK.net...

wardz
 matt--
05-31-2001, 8:26 PM
I would say more than 10 minutes seeing as I played many rounds of UT to supplement JKO forums.
 X-Vector
05-31-2001, 8:30 PM
I'm just glad that the board now 'allowed' me to be registered, it wouldn't do so earlier today - 3rd time lucky I guess.

So what's this Jedi Knight game thingy I've been hearing so much about? ;)
 StormHammer
06-02-2001, 2:07 PM
Welcome X-Vector.

Let's just hope all the little glitches have been hammered to death. It's hard to say whether or not the number of posts will fall off in time - at least until the game comes out. There's just a lot of new people coming on board, and a lot to talk about at the moment.

At least your server's a darn site more stable than my humble PC...

Keep up the good work, guys. ;)
Page: 1 of 1