Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hey everyone...

Page: 1 of 1
 Vortex
05-31-2001, 1:07 PM
Just registered, just want to let everyone know how excited i am over this game, i almost splooged my pants over those screenshots, oh my. Jediknight is easily my favorite game of all time, and one that brings back the most nostalgia, this new game is looking so godamn cool, finally lucasarts decided to use a badass engine instead of their propriety ones, which are usually excellent yet lose something in the area of graphics. Man....this is going to be great, how can i sign up for the beta test?
 Darth Simpson
05-31-2001, 1:52 PM
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.

I'm not sure if there will be a public beta test. LEC usually have internal testing.
 ZeroXcape
05-31-2001, 1:53 PM
Welcome to the site.

I'm guessing LEC won't have public beta testing either, but if you are into that: wait for the Star Wars: Galaxies beta ;)
 matt--
05-31-2001, 6:40 PM
LEC hire testers. It says so under the employment opportunities section of their site.
 OnlyOneCanoli
05-31-2001, 6:44 PM
Welcome. I'd love to do a beta test for JO, but it will never happen. ;)
 StormHammer
06-02-2001, 2:00 PM
Yeah, welcome to the forums. :)

I wouldn't mind testing the game myself, but it's highly unlikely. As long as they really test it and make it as bug-free as possible on release, I'll be happy.
Page: 1 of 1