Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

greetings. . .

Page: 1 of 1
 TheArch
05-31-2001, 11:33 AM
Just dropping by to say hi . . .I'm a noob here . . .but it looks liek everyone else is too . . .
 Bartolo_JCS
05-31-2001, 3:54 PM
Hi, I'm sorry i'm not a n00b, i've been posting on this here board for about 1 whole day oh yea! hahaha
 Boba Rhett
05-31-2001, 4:45 PM
Hi TheArch. Here, have some root beer. *Hands TheArch some root beer*
 Aeolus
05-31-2001, 5:43 PM
Hello there, welcome to the forums.
 Sarge
05-31-2001, 5:47 PM
Yes welcome to this great community, I am sure that you will have a great time here.
 wardz
05-31-2001, 5:52 PM
Sarge, how have you got a 5 star rating already, can i have what you seem to be drinking, it must be some of Boba Rhetts root beer! ;)

wardz
 Boba Rhett
05-31-2001, 5:59 PM
Here, *hands some rb to wardz* I have plenty. :) You can have a 5 star rating even if just one person rates you. I personally hate this whole star rating system. It's just another way to cause fighting.
 wardz
05-31-2001, 6:19 PM
*gulp* aghh, i hate root beer!

I agree, I think this tactical voting, *cough* rating system is a bit iffy, it should be accompany the number of posts you have, like an intermediate rank. So you have merc, then you have 1 star for 40 posts, 2 stars when you reach 80 etc until you reach Jedi Knight or whatever.

wardz
 StormHammer
06-02-2001, 1:09 PM
Personally, the rating system doesn't really bother me, nor do the number of posts. It's sufficient for me just to be able to put my point across, and to Force Long Post on occasion. :D Besides, the number of posts keeps getting knocked out by all these glitches and forum swappings, so it's a bit pointless keeping track of them at the moment.
Page: 1 of 1