Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Chicken is Best

Page: 1 of 1
 Angry Drunken Ewok
05-31-2001, 4:44 AM
I like Star Wars but not as much as I like girls....girls are good...Boba Fett is the best Star Wars Character ever with Vader and Maul tying for second and following it up would have to be Kyle Katarn...the best Jedi in the Star Wars universe would have to be Qui-Gon Ginn...and remember ALWAYS that chicken is the best meat in the world and that its the best except when it comes to girls and Star Wars.

"He's no good to me dead."
 Sarge
05-31-2001, 5:24 AM
As long as you are happy. :)
 Jeff Walters
05-31-2001, 5:39 AM
I dunno.....pork is pretty good too :rolleyes:
 Sarge
05-31-2001, 5:45 AM
I am a steak person myself
 GonkH8er
05-31-2001, 6:28 AM
im not much of a red meat person myself. i eat a LOT of chicken. in fact, i believe i'm eating that very hormone pumped substance right now...

mmmmmm :)

and i'd have to agree with you on the girls comment. girl ARE good. i find young women to be better than girls though. i'd swap this chicken and coleslaw sandwich for a young woman right now if i could. hrmmmm on second thought..... it is a pretty good sandwich... i think ill keep it :)
 Jeff Walters
05-31-2001, 6:38 AM
lol good to see you've got your priorities straight :p
 GonkH8er
05-31-2001, 6:55 AM
damn right :)
 Sarge
05-31-2001, 7:14 AM
Ditto, I got everything prioritized. I know I like young women, guns, my job, and o ya JK2. :p
 Aragorn
05-31-2001, 8:42 AM
posted by: Angry Drunken Ewok

"I like Star Wars but not as much as I like girls....girls are good...Boba Fett is the best Star Wars Character ever with Vader and Maul tying for second and following it up would have to be Kyle Katarn...the best Jedi in the Star Wars universe would have to be Qui-Gon Ginn...and remember ALWAYS that chicken is the best meat in the world and that its the best except when it comes to girls and Star Wars."

:rolleyes:

I don't know if he's Angry...but he's defenately Drunken. ;)
 GonkH8er
05-31-2001, 10:51 AM
i didnt know ewoks liked girls :)

& i didnt think they had chicken on endor. must be imported
 Aragorn
05-31-2001, 10:57 AM
I think that on Endor girls are imported too...
 ReAcToR
05-31-2001, 11:06 AM
Imported girls sounds sweet...I'm so there.
 PyromanFO
05-31-2001, 12:15 PM
Imported girls are overrated, they never talk, and when they get stuck with something sharp they deflate. Wait, I think I mightve imported something else.
 Bartolo_JCS
05-31-2001, 3:57 PM
In my opinion Obi-Wan was the best Jedi to live.
 Boba Rhett
05-31-2001, 4:41 PM
One word for ya, "YODA" that is all. ;)
 matt--
05-31-2001, 8:33 PM
Yoda. Powerful Jedi is he. Strong in the force, he is.
 Tre Lightshadow
06-01-2001, 9:56 PM
Luke Skywalker is the best Jedi ever, he brought the Jedi back to order from complete chaos. And being a vegetarian, I must say, soy is the best meat there is. :D
 wardz
06-01-2001, 10:07 PM
luke skywalker is a weasel. His old man kicked ass, even after he got asthma. ;)

wardz
 Kwup
06-01-2001, 10:53 PM
:cool: > Yoda
 StormHammer
06-02-2001, 2:42 PM
Originally posted by Tre Lightshadow:
<STRONG>Luke Skywalker is the best Jedi ever, he brought the Jedi back to order from complete chaos. And being a vegetarian, I must say, soy is the best meat there is. :D</STRONG>

Er, weren't most of the Jedi extinct? He didn't really have much to do, in that sense, except rebuild on the shoulders of the great Jedi before him.

Qui-Gon was misguided, Obi-Wan hid himself away and let Vader run rampant through the universe, and so did Yoda - who was far more powerful than any of the other's except the Emperor.

The only Jedi who stands tall is Kyle Katarn, because he took out seven Dark Jedi, saved the entire galaxy from a hideous fate, and restored order to the Force.

Glad he's back... ;)
 wardz
06-02-2001, 2:47 PM
and he has the baddest beard in the galaxy!

beat that!

wardz
 Angry Drunken Ewok
06-02-2001, 3:54 PM
I will have to argue about Katarn being the best Jedi in the Star Wars universe....sure he did all those things, which were awesome, but as far as him being a Jedi are concerned he wont qualify as being a good one..I mean he couldnt CONTROL the Force ,which a Jedi is supposed to be one with, which is why he decided not to become a Jedi because he was afraid he wouldnt be to master it and fall to the dark side.....oh and Qui-Gon was not misguided, his views and philosophies were different than the Jedi Council's which is also a major reason Qui-Gon was not on the council.
 Ki-Adi-Mundi
06-02-2001, 3:58 PM
What exactly do ewoks get drunk on? :D
 Angry Drunken Ewok
06-02-2001, 4:00 PM
a little of this....a little of that...but mostly hard liquor
 Tre Lightshadow
06-02-2001, 5:04 PM
That's what I meant. The Jedi were almost completley extinct, and if not for Luke, they would have vanished.
 StormHammer
06-02-2001, 6:58 PM
Originally posted by Angry Drunken Ewok:
<STRONG>I will have to argue about Katarn being the best Jedi in the Star Wars universe....sure he did all those things, which were awesome, but as far as him being a Jedi are concerned he wont qualify as being a good one..I mean he couldnt CONTROL the Force ,which a Jedi is supposed to be one with, which is why he decided not to become a Jedi because he was afraid he wouldnt be to master it and fall to the dark side.....oh and Qui-Gon was not misguided, his views and philosophies were different than the Jedi Council's which is also a major reason Qui-Gon was not on the council.</STRONG>

Okay, point taken. What this essentially means is that all Jedi are fundamentally flawed, so no single one is better than another.

Qui-Gon was misguided by his own belief that Anakin would bring balance to the Force, IMO.

Tre Lightshadow...yes, Luke was instrumental in helping new Jedi to realise their potential at his academy - whether that was for the Light or Dark side. :)
 Angry Drunken Ewok
06-03-2001, 4:10 AM
I believe and still believe that if Qui Gon had lived that Anakin would have been the chosen one that Qui Gon saw in him and that Anakin would never have turned into Darth Vader(but im glad he did cause Vader kicks ass)....Obi Wan just wasnt ready for a padawan(at least one with a cloudy future like Anakin) yet
 Aragorn
06-03-2001, 4:43 AM
But wasn't Vader the one who brought ballance to the Force?
Wasn't he that killed the Emperor forcing himto wait for many years to actually replace his body?
And of course wasn't his son the one who restored the Jedi to their former position?
IMO Qui-Gon was right about Anakin being the One...
 Angry Drunken Ewok
06-03-2001, 4:21 PM
Actually if you really think about it Vader wasnt the balance point since he and Palpatine hunted down and destroyed most of the Jedi.
 GonkH8er
06-04-2001, 7:03 AM
well they did balance it down to 2 dark and 2 light :)

then yoda died. and luke was like.... "Hey, it's not balanced anymore. I'll have to go take out the emporer or my dad"

and so he did, but they both died, so then it was unbalanced again.

what luke REALLY should have done to bring balance to the force was kill himself, thus leaving no dark or light jedi :)
Page: 1 of 1