Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ok i think jedi outcast will run on my computer now.

Page: 1 of 1
 Rogue15
11-27-2001, 4:13 PM
I have 320 megabytes of SDRAM
600 mhz Celeron
Intel 810e Chipset

And I can run the max payne demo at the highest resolution with hardly any framerate problems. And i can run Deus Ex demo and Project: IGI demo at the default resolution with no framerate problems.

So, what do u think, will i be able to run Jedi Outcast now?
 wardz
11-27-2001, 4:19 PM
rogue, you should put this in the swamp really.

but yes, if you can run Max P then it should work.

wardz
 CaptainRAVE
11-27-2001, 5:03 PM
You'll never run the actual game of Max Payne maximum graphics. My friend with an 800Mhz computer can only run it medium. I can just about run it best graphics no problem and I have....

1.4Ghz Atlon
512Mb DDR Ram
GeForce 2 GTS 64Mb DDR Ram

You'll run Outcast Medium graphics....but not best.........but medium with games today are pretty dam good anyway :)
 sanpilou
11-27-2001, 6:48 PM
with a celeron i think u will have some probs...... at school we have celerons and we had big problems to just be able to run starcraft :rolleyes: ..but anyway i think that if u r able to run a game like....uhhhh let's say...quake 3 with the maximum resolution and 32 bit stuff and highest models quality then i think that "might" be able to run outcast..... :rolleyes:
 StormHammer
11-27-2001, 7:29 PM
Hmmm...system specs. Sorry guys, but I think this topic belongs in the swamp. I'm moving it there now...
Page: 1 of 1