Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New cool feature(really)

Page: 1 of 1
 isthisfor_real
10-17-2001, 4:24 PM
This site should have a whiners board so I can go there without being pestured. There we could go there and have a discussion(cough) I mean there we could whine a bloodsucker off a wookies toe.

I must dedicate this idea to all the people who have told someone to go somewhere else or play another game because this one is not for them. Thanks you guys this would not be possible without you:) So to all you kids out there between the ages of 13-18 and cant write a simple sentence I really appreciate it.
 Eets
10-17-2001, 4:49 PM
Hey now, I resent that. I am 15 years old and can type sentences pretty damn good, if I do say so myself.
 darthfergie
10-17-2001, 5:55 PM
ARGUEBUS!!!:mad:
 Clefo
10-17-2001, 6:54 PM
Hey I can probably spell better than you. Hked on foniks wrked 4 me!
 Eets
10-17-2001, 7:35 PM
Originally posted by Clefo
Hey I can probably spell better than you. Hked on foniks wrked 4 me!

Jeez man, get it right!

"Hukt on fonex werx fir me!"

Didnt you lern nuttin?
 Paragon_Leon
10-18-2001, 4:20 AM
...that final question is for all of you, folks.
didn't you learn ? NO bickering with posts. Especially not in the 'Feedback' area. And, for that matter, not in any area.
If you really want to show off some maturity, act like it on these boards.
This thread is now closed.
 DarkTrooper
10-18-2001, 10:27 AM
um, leon it isnt closed. i just wanna say that it isnt wrong to talk about whats bad about the game. It shouldnt be a place for people to talk about only whats good about the game
 Paragon_Leon
10-18-2001, 10:32 AM
i know, i'm not the one to close this; Chris is and he's been notified.

My point is not that you can't discuss bad points of the game; feel free to discuss ANYTHING about the game. But don't start bickering at each other in the process and let that take over the thread the way it happened here..
Page: 1 of 1