Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Finally Got to play the Demo

Page: 1 of 1
 Clefo
10-17-2001, 8:48 AM
Best.. SW Game... ever. I loved the graphics, I think it was well balanced and all the fatures that weren't in it look great! I think this will be a must buy! :)
 Kudar
10-17-2001, 8:50 AM
All the features that weren't in it were great?
:confused:

It most certainly is a MUST buy :D

Originally posted by Clefo

Best.. SW Game... ever. I loved the graphics, I think it was well balanced and all the fatures that weren't in it were great! I think this will be a must buy! :)
 Paragon_Leon
10-17-2001, 8:52 AM
Clefo, I highly agree. I played it for the first time Monday, and was impressed with the graphics and gameplay. A friend commented on how grainy some graphics look, but i think that's a matter of taste and getting used to it..

only slight downside was the absolute plethora of soundeffects going on with the blasters and such... it made me want to switch it off from time to time. (Imperial Pummels trying to bring down structures have an ANNOYING sound)...
 Clefo
10-17-2001, 8:53 AM
That should say Look great :)
Page: 1 of 1